I found something very disturbing on my BF's phone....

Options

Replies

• Uhlissuh
    Uhlissuh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha!
  • Sindari
    Sindari Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey, on the bright side, it could have been Bieber......
  • Uhlissuh
    Uhlissuh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Pack your bags in the middle of the night with a note that only says: "You KNOW why" leave and never, never look back.

Baaahahahaha!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    He might need an intervention!
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    That's the funniest thing I've read in a while! Thanks!
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious. I think he needs a music intervention haha.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Is this a joke?? Nickleback is an awesome band!!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.

Eh, I like Nickleback.
    There are worse things in my world of music.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Aw baby c'mon. You know I don't REALLY like Nickelback! I was just messing around, listening to the chorus, THAT'S ALL! It was a goof, I was going to use them to prank Chuckie. C'mon baby where you goin'....

lol
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Obviously he doesnt care about you or respect your feelings at all. Have you tried punching him?

HAHAHAHA
    Win
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.

Is nickleback code for some kinda gay activity???
    It is a rock group. lol
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    When bf has to poo I put on nickel back and put it right outside the door so he can't turn it off until he hurries the hell up.

There are many such reasons to keep these songs!
  • Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    As a guy, I think it's okay to snoop if you have probable cause that leads you to thinking something is wrong. Apparently he's having a hard time discussing Nickelback with you, but if you approach with calm, patience and understanding, he may just open up about it. Be honest but compassionate, if you're accusatory, he just may go on the defensive, clam up, and you may never know why he's listening to them. Take it slow and easy, I hope you both are able to work though this together and who knows, maybe you'll both come out of this with your relationship strengthened. Keep us posted.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Is nickleback code for some kinda gay activity???
    Yes. Yes, it is.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyyyyy I like Nickelback too

LOL me too...and I am not ashamed to type that "out loud" LOL
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    This might seem a little drastic, but replace them with some Godsmack. Maybe, just maybe, it will shock him in to remission.
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    As a guy, I think it's okay to snoop if you have probable cause that leads you to thinking something is wrong. Apparently he's having a hard time discussing Nickelback with you, but if you approach with calm, patience and understanding, he may just open up about it. Be honest but compassionate, if you're accusatory, he just may go on the defensive, clam up, and you may never know why he's listening to them. Take it slow and easy, I hope you both are able to work though this together and who knows, maybe you'll both come out of this with your relationship strengthened. Keep us posted.

HAHAHAHAHA....This is great. Funny thread..
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Fan fact: If you play a Nickelback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forwards, you'll hear Nickelback. :wink:
  • Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I did confront him about it... His response was "Baby, it's only two songs...I really don't actually like them and I don't even really listen to them very much"...would I be in the wrong to ask him to delete them to prove his love for me?

It always starts with just two songs. Ask him if he'd be willing to just have one and in return you'll give him something nicer to listen to. Try this again in a few weeks.