Before and After Pictures!

Hi! Im not quite to my "after: phase yet. But, I know, for me and others, it's motivating to see the success of everyone else. I'd love to start a post where everyone (who feels comfortable) can post before and after pics and maybe one or two of there best weight-loss tips! I think that will not only help and motivate some of us begginers, but it;ll give all the success stories a place to show off! :blushing: So, come on everybody, show us what you got!! :love:

Replies

• ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Ok, so I have NO clue how to post pictures! Haha.
  • txsized
    txsized Posts: 1 Member
    It does not work to simply copy and paste nor does it work to copy shortcut and paste. Will keep trying and post when able to figure it out.
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Ok this stinks, I can't figure out how to post a pic either?
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Before =75 pounds ago!

2006-12-16015.jpg

after=more to go!:bigsmile:
    hatpic.jpg
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    I have photo bucket, so i just copy the code with the IMG in it! then when you put it on here you gotta change the 2 upper case IMG to lower cases!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    th_104.jpg Before 225lbs

photoalbum_58671429_user19215345-1.jpg After 192lbs and still counting
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    MissVita - you're a hottie and an inspiration! :flowerforyou:

To everyone else trying to post pics... try this (hopefully it works haha) go to the picture you want to post, right click and click on properties. Then copy the URL.

Go to post the picture and type in [ img ] paste URL here [ /img ]
    but without the spaces
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    :bigsmile: shanta you beauty! you can totally see the difference!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Last Summer at 319 lbs
    020.jpg

041.jpg

About a month ago at 226 lbs (95 lbs lost) have lost ten more since then but don't have new pics. lol

008-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Miss Vita and Shanta,

You guys look awesome! Your both kickin some *kitten*! WTG!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    wow spyguy! You can see in your expression how much happier and healthier you are now! Way to go!!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    I have my old before and after pictures but I do not feel I lost enough weight just yet to post any current "after" pics

B4AFTERFACE.jpg
  • supermom1114
    supermom1114 Posts: 577
    Nov 26 2008- two weeks after having my son, probably 180-175

26Nov08.jpg

March 13 2009- a week before seeing my hubby before he left for Iraq probably 160-155

13Mar09.jpg

Today, June 17, 2009- two weeks before my hubby comes home for two weeks of leave!! 149lbs

17June09-1.jpg

17June09-2.jpg

17June09-3.jpg
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Wow! You all look FANTASTIC!!!! I don't have any before pictures because I wouldn't get in front of the camera before I started. I post some after pictures in a few weeks when I've lost a little more weight.
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    You all look amazing!! WooOOooOO! Now it's my turn.

Before: July of 2008- I was about 280 those jeans are a 22 and more than likey I was holding them together with a hair tie to allow a little more belly room (aka should have been rocking the 24s!)

Before2.jpg

After: March of this year-About 230 those jeans are a 18 and that's the same shirt if you can tell....

After.jpg

Most recent: 220 and in a 16 baby!! (Haven't worn a 16 since like Junior year in HS!!)

cmedia1-1.jpg
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Hip hip hooray for all of us or should I say hip hip go way! I'm posting from my blabkberry so can't pic in this reply but if you click on to my profile you can check out my pics. I am now 15lbs lighter than the profile pic. And joyful 64lbs lighter than the other pics.

Success to us all,
    Diana
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    "Before" - December '07 - - 215 lbs.

P3260476.jpg?t=1245331805

"After" - March '09 - - 160 lbs (I'm not quite done, yet)

P5281335.jpg?t=1245331858

Nevermind the little person cutout - it's a teacher thing! :smile:
  • kido
    kido Posts: 26 Member
    This is so exciting. Love looking at the before and afters. One day I'll be able to post but not yet. Thanks - I was having a bad day now I'm on fire again.
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    WOW! you have all done so well, what a great motivation for all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    You all look GREAT!!:happy: Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

I am having problems staying away from food and it seems like I always run out of time to do any type of exercise. I am still working on getting my life in order. You guys are an inspiration! Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!