Replies

• Isaacsmama
    Isaacsmama Posts: 43
    Options
    bump:laugh:
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing! I'm so proud of all of you!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Carmen! You are doing GREAT yourself!!!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    VERY inspiring. You all look great and this has given me more determination. I'll try to post some pictures of myself later. Off to work for now..
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Even more progress...=)

progress.jpg
  • jamieraegem
    Options
    started at 245.. currently at 184.. still have a lot more to go but im much happier and MUCH healthier!!!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • jamieraegem
    Options
    djsnight016.jpg
    new_pics_2007_041.jpg
  • jamieraegem
    Options
  • jamieraegem
    Options
  • jamieraegem
    Options
    utf-8Bc2tpbm55LmpwZw.jpg
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing results people!!!! What inspirational images!!! I've never uploaded pics into a post, don't know how.....but I have mine in my profile pictures. My heaviest was 290lbs, I feel so sad when I look at that pic, I can see how unhappy and uncomfortable I was. Then my loss last summer at 194.....I felt so proud! Since then I've had a beautiful baby girl!!! Now I'm back at it, trying to get down to 180ish!!!! I'm at 210 lb now!
  • jamieraegem
    Options
    ok sorry i took a couple of posts but i couldnt figure out that photobucket thing!!!
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    Hi! A couple of us are starting a new thread for the June beginners (or June recomiters!) We're going to be posting monthly before and after pics so you should come join along with us. I like your idea about adding in the couple of "tips" of what we're doing when we post the pics!!! But anyway, you really should do it! We're actually starting to post the pics in July! Weigh-ins are on Monday! So I guess the first Monday of July, lol. We're asking that people to front and side pictures (and I guess if you're brave enough, back pics).
  • Isaacsmama
    Isaacsmama Posts: 43
    Options
    Bump :) Thanks so much guys. I never thought my silly little post would be sure a hit! This is all so great! I think I finally have my before pics, I just need to get a good after, even though im not done yet. Cya soon!
  • Nikki2Fit
    Nikki2Fit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks GREAT! This is such an inspiration to a newbie like me trying to get on the right track. Would any of you mind sharing how you did it? I could use all of the help I can get. I'm starting out at a whopping 28ty.....I won't even say the rest and do not have the heart to get in front of the morror......urgh!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks GREAT! This is such an inspiration to a newbie like me trying to get on the right track. Would any of you mind sharing how you did it? I could use all of the help I can get. I'm starting out at a whopping 28ty.....I won't even say the rest and do not have the heart to get in front of the morror......urgh!

Get in front of the mirror!! No one has to see it but you and when you make progress you'll have it to compare. My tips (I've only lost 18 pounds) are logging EVERYTHING i eat, exercise more than my weekly goal (if it's 3 days, I do four or more) and remaining positive and strong!!! You can do this too!!!!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    You guys are all looking FABULOUS!!!! Anastacha63! That is an AMAZINGLY unbelievable transformation!!!!!!!! Who is that tiny little person swimming in those clothes?! :smile: I have plenty of before photos - most of them involve me and FOOD! I'm taking progress pics every 15 pounds so hopefully I'll be joining you all here soon! :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Options
    My tips...
    ~keep track of your food, water, and exercise
    ~drink at least 96 oz of water daily
    ~exercise 5+ times/week and find something you like doing (make time to do it)
    ~always remember why you want this and picture yourself thinner
    ~only eat when you're hungry and slowly enjoy your food (put fork down between each bite)
    ~watch your portion sizes
    ~allow yourself treats here and there without guilt...It's a lifestyle change and you're only human.
  • Amy_B
    Options
    utf-8Bc2tpbm55LmpwZw.jpg
    We started at the same weight and are about the same now. Good job! What's your final goal? Mine's 135 or whatever it takes to feel great and have long, lean muscles. I'd like to be in a size 8 or less too. Oh, and I'm 5'5".
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing!!! Such inspirations! I can't wait till I have noticeable difference to display! Well done all of you! and thank you sooo much for sharing!:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!