Before and After Pictures!

Options

Replies

• NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Not my official after yet, but this is my 17 pound loss!

18poundslighter.jpg
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Before - Easter Week 2008 -- 224lbs. Size 18/20

232323232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2335%3D567%3D7%3A4%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3B97%3A%3C364ot1lsi

***My weight loss didn't start until December 22nd when I had my darling little girl (baby#2). BUT, this before picture was taken a month before I even got pregnant, so although I had a baby between my before & after pictures, the before picture is accurate :) And Megan only weight 6lbs so I wasn't able to blame the excess weight on her :tongue: jk.

After - Easter Week 2009 -- 180 lbs. Size 12/14

219723_6872.jpg

***Edited before picture to be more accurate & closer - that first one was so far away, they were taken in the same week though.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ok....I LOVE seeing the pics....BUT you guys need to post some pointers :happy:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Wow....look at all these hotties!! :happy: Truly an inspiration!
  • Isaacsmama
    Isaacsmama Posts: 43
    Options
    This is great! Im so happy to get so many posts! YOU ALL ROCK!! Thanks so much for putting youselves out there! Hopefully, I can post my pics soon!
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near done but me at 290:

heavy.jpg

Me 245:

notso.jpg
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Ok....I LOVE seeing the pics....BUT you guys need to post some pointers :happy:

i agree, you all look great. congrats! but what helped you get there?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    change the capital letters IMG to lower case and your pic will show Ginger...:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    you all are amazing and wonderfully encourageing!!

:flowerforyou:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Before: Weight in photo 405+

MeJuly2003.jpg

Lost: 100 pounds weight in photo 305 apx

1YearLater.jpg

Lost 212 + weight in photo 192.8 (current weight, still have apx 70 to 80 to goal)

P1040067.jpg

I wish I would have found this site sooner. I love it here. Congrats to everyone. Ya'll look awesome! I mean totally awesome! :drinker:

Edited to add the only pointer I have is that you have to do this for YOU and only you. You can't do it for anyone else. I learned that the hard way. I also can't stop exercising, if I stop exercising my eating gets out of control. I have eat 5 smaller meals a day, cut out the snacking as much as possible, and I drink copious amounts of water.
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    I'm not done yet, but here are some progression pictures.

245 pounds
    012_12.jpg

182 pounds
    S4300083-2.jpg

Except for your gorgeous smile, you look like a completely different person. Great job!!
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    th_104.jpg Before 225lbs

photoalbum_58671429_user19215345-1.jpg After 192lbs and still counting

You have done amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    Before =75 pounds ago!

2006-12-16015.jpg

after=more to go!:bigsmile:
    hatpic.jpg

Stunning, you have done so great!! Keep it up!
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    ok...hope this works...

spring08146-1-1-1.jpg
    mother's day 175lbs
    spring08193.jpg

Wowzer, what a difference. Keep up the good work. That is such a change.
  • betheranne
    betheranne Posts: 44
    Options
    anastacha63--Those pics just blew me away!

To everyone who posted pictures--Thank you so much!

I am doing this for me. I am tired of my weight and feeling so yucky. All of these photos are such an inspiration.
  • 9tattoos
    9tattoos Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You guys look awesome! I do have the before shots, there is no after as of yet. When the time comes, I will post.
    Keep up the good work guys!!:flowerforyou:
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    anastacha63--Those pics just blew me away!

To everyone who posted pictures--Thank you so much!

I am doing this for me. I am tired of my weight and feeling so yucky. All of these photos are such an inspiration.

Well thank you so much! Welcome to MFP. Just know it is NEVER TOO LATE to start on the road to a healthier you.

Good Luck to you!!!
  • jmuniz00
    jmuniz00 Posts: 9
    Options
    OMG...I love whoever began this post!! :tongue: It's a great inspiration to see all of these amazing transformations. It gives me strength to never give up. :bigsmile:

THANK YOU and keep it up! :flowerforyou:

-Jackie
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Anastacha63-:noway: You are a god! I swear, so much more then an inspiration! WOW:bigsmile: Amazing! I want to do that! I bet it is such a glorious feeling! COngrats hun! you deserve it!
    YOU ALL DO!:bigsmile:
  • cpafford79
    cpafford79 Posts: 88
    Options
    I have only been on this journey for 4 weeks. I must admit that I did not want to take a "before" picture but now that I see these it makes me wonder if there is truly a "visible" difference after 7lbs! I wish now that I had taken a "before" shot. So guess what I'm doing when I get home....taking a picture of myself so I can compare it in a few weeks!!

Great job everyone!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!