Before and After Pictures!

Options

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    wow everyone looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait until i get to my final results!!!!......congrats everyone and GREAT GREAT JOB!!
  • Sarah1980
    Options
    You guys all look great, I hope I can get to where you are.

266136.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    as silly as this sounds......when i first joined this site i looked at all the pictures and thats what really got me motivated!....this should be called the motivation thread....instead of the success stories.... all u wonderful gals and guys have motivated tons of people i'm sure......and i'm one of the people who has been motivated by all of ur successes!:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Okay-- here we go--

Before and after--

Total fat doofus on the left, at my zenith, circa 2001-- down roughly 60 pounds or so since then, not entirely sure--

but 47 since "officially" beginning last June '08--

On the right taken last week--

before.jpgafter.jpg

I have nine kids-- if I can do it, anybody can--

DON'T GIVE UP-- NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER!!
  • ilovemyhippo
    Options
    Before: Weight in photo 405+

MeJuly2003.jpg

Lost: 100 pounds weight in photo 305 apx

1YearLater.jpg

Lost 212 + weight in photo 192.8 (current weight, still have apx 70 to 80 to goal)

P1040067.jpg

I wish I would have found this site sooner. I love it here. Congrats to everyone. Ya'll look awesome! I mean totally awesome! :drinker:

Edited to add the only pointer I have is that you have to do this for YOU and only you. You can't do it for anyone else. I learned that the hard way. I also can't stop exercising, if I stop exercising my eating gets out of control. I have eat 5 smaller meals a day, cut out the snacking as much as possible, and I drink copious amounts of water.

ive never posted before, so you're special. =)

you are simply amazing. im really proud of you and your courage and drive to be healthier. you are a great role model and i hope others can take initiative just as you have. i wish you all the best in life and happiness.
  • jwells26
    jwells26 Posts: 13
    Options
    This is sorta off the subject, but how do you get your tickers to show up? I have copied and pasted what they said and it doesn't show-just the wording....please help

Michele:smile:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    This is sorta off the subject, but how do you get your tickers to show up? I have copied and pasted what they said and it doesn't show-just the wording....please help

Michele:smile:

I hope this helps.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/15066-how-to-add-a-ticker-to-your-forum-signature

good luck!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Shanta you look awesome!!!!! I am so proud of you and all you have done!!!!

Marla-What can I say. You know I have a special place in my heart for you. You've been a wellspring of inspiration, advice and support and I can't begin to put into words what that has meant to me. Amazing, Absolutley amazing. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Shanta you look awesome!!!!! I am so proud of you and all you have done!!!!

Marla-What can I say. You know I have a special place in my heart for you. You've been a wellspring of inspiration, advice and support and I can't begin to put into words what that has meant to me. Amazing, Absolutley amazing. :flowerforyou: :heart:

MUAH!! Andrew-- right back atcha-- :heart:
  • getfitter2009
    Options
    Hi there Colombiana444

I dont mean to sound rude, but is that really your real before and after? If it is all i can say is WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you do it and how long did it take? how did you get that kind of definition? You have made me want to run to the gym right now. Your pictures, without being male-ish after an inspiration. Thats it i aint stopping now until see a similar tranformation.

You must be so proud of yourself, well done

I now have a new goal, to acheive a transformation like yours !!!!!

All the best
  • KismetHot
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thats is just totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    WOW all of you should be very very proud. Your commitment to yourselfs show in every picture each of you look amazing. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    photoalbum_70143629_user19215345-1.jpg I took this pic the day I join MFP April 01, 2009 213.8

photoalbum_68294186_user19215345-1.jpg 178lbs this was a week ago Im 176lbs now
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe the transformations I'm seeing in these pictures. The before and after pics look like totally different people.
  • berlin80210
    berlin80210 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You all are so amazing! Just when I was feeling down, your inspirational stories and personal accomplishments picked me right back up!~

I can definitely lose a measly 15, especially when some of you have lost over 50!

YAY YAY YAY and BUMP BUMP BUMP to you all!

May you continue to be happy and healthy :flowerforyou:
  • Linsmom
    Options
    I am a newbie here.....but I hope that I can reach my goal someday soon.
    I need to take off 20 lbs. to make my short term goal and then another 15-20 to get to "normal" weight.
  • maddiebabe
    maddiebabe Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!! you guys are all so amazing. You h ave totally inspired me to keep going and reach my goals :)

Thank you so much to everyone who posted their before and after pics :)
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    photoalbum_70143629_user19215345-1.jpg I took this pic the day I join MFP April 01, 2009 213.8

photoalbum_68294186_user19215345-1.jpg 178lbs this was a week ago Im 176lbs now

I'm so so proud of you girl :) You've come a LONG way!!!!
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    WOW you guys look GREAT keep up the good work cause it's workin for ya. I will have to post before and after pics soon.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I'm so so proud of you girl :) You've come a LONG way!!!!
    [/quote]

Thanks dude you have to Im so proud of you man:happy: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!