What famous person have you ever met?

Options
frosty73
frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
Or even seen for real?
I haven't ever met anybody who is famous. :grumble:
I have a friend who was at a party with David Schwimmer (from "Friends").

I want my 15 seconds of fame!

Replies

• sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I work at a country music festival every year, so actually I have gotten to meet a few people, the nicest one I have met out there was Charlie Daniels.
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I've met Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson. Nick's from Cincinnati and I saw him and Jessica on a boat at my marina for a huge local firework show. Everyone around the dock heard they were there and stopped by. Nick was a pretty cool buy. Signed some autographs and took some pictures with all the girls around. He gave me a beer when I said I didn't want anything, and just said hi. Jessica however, was a complete b!tch. Smoking hot, but complete b!tch.
  • withabandon
    withabandon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I met the horse that played Shadowfax in LOTR. Does that count? :)
  • dannytheman
    Options
    I spent an entire day with Bill Cosby. Half a day with Mr. T. I have met John Ratzenburger (Cliff from Cheers) and played music with Jon Bon Jovi. Bill and Jon are Prima Donnas, T and John were very accommodating!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i've met a couple of famous people. randomly seen or spotted some too.

two of my friends from high school are getting pretty popular. both have been on tv series.
  • frostymom04
    frostymom04 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use to work for Express in downtown Cleveland--and waited on Jim Thome--and Lil John from Big Chuck and LIL John
  • hikezilla
    hikezilla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    John Prine

and

Jerry Jeff Walker

OH! and I met Nickleback!
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Tons...while in college, I worked at the House of Blues in Hollywood...so lots of the big stars that performed, as well as their friends. I have to say that my all-time favorite was when working in a s3x shop in LA and I sold "enhancing" herbs to Samuel L. Jackson...true story!
  • Ames1026
    Ames1026 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I met Shaq at a Jamba Juice :)
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    When I live in USA for a year in 1996 I met Christy Turlington and Antonio Sabato Jnr (Calvin Klein models back then)
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I met Scott Hamilton when I was skating, and I have met Great White. :drinker:

Oh, and my mom talked to Ted Bundy once, does that creepiness count? :ohwell:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Connie Kalitta is my boss.
  • JessicaW0204
    Options
    I met Forrest Griffin from UFC when I was 19. Back then I didn't know who he was and didn't watch UFC and now that I do I wish I would have gotten his autograph at least. lol
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    These are people I've actually spoken to:
    Tori Amos
    Anne Hathaway
    Kerry Washington
    Katie Holmes
    Eva Mendes
    Amy Adams
    Jennifer Garner
    Soledad O'Brien
    Trisha Yearwood
    Viola Davis
    Mary J. Blige
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I work part-time security for local concerts so I have met quite a few musical celebrities. The nicest was Skillet so far. Met Sylvester Stallone when he was in Seattle filming a movie.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I saw george carlin in vegas in a line to play keno so i went up behind him
    And laid my head on his shoulder.
  • trouthunterz
    Options
    I was down in Syracuse for work and was going out for my grad dinner from a course and we had to wait for our tables because Hilary Clinton was in our area. Well she got up finally and like 10 of us went towards her and her secret service tried to stop us and she said calm down and shook our hands and spoke briefly with us. It was way cool.
  • sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I met Dane Cook when he came in to work out at the gym I work at before a show a few years ago. Got his autograph :D
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    1985 Miss America Sharlene Wells

I know -- you're jealous.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Keifer Sutherland...he was at a teamroping, I sang the National Anthem. My husband told me later that Mr. Sutherland said, "She just sang the f**k out of that song.":blushing: