What famous person have you ever met?

Options

Replies

• SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Claudia Schiffer was waiting in St Pancras Station, London, ready to catch a Eurostar. She looked beautiful wearing a huge designer coat and large sunglasses. She only had one person in her entourage by the look of it, probably a PA.

Claudia Schiffer? Schweng!!!!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I used to work in security at the Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto. While working there I met all of The Rolling Stones, Burton Cummings, John Belushi, Margot Kidder, Richard Harris, Jack Lemon, John Vernon, Ian Anderson, and many others.

I spent a fun night drinking scotch with Barrymore Barlow, the drummer for Jethro Tull.
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I used to work with and am still friends with the mom of Paul Wesley of Vampire Diaries.
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine and myself talked our way into going backstage and meeting Ben Folds Five at a music festival in Lawrence, KS. Ben Folds is the coolest guy ever. At another concert of his last year, he touched my hand from the stage.

I've also shouted hello and waved to Carlos Santana, and met and gotten Billy Preston's autograph. I'm a huge Beatles fan.
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Haven't met but saw Dolly Parton perform at my college football half-time show while she was in town filming Steel Magnolias in Natchitoches, Louisiana where I went to college. (run on......)
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    I met and shook hands with President Bill Clinton.
    hand-sanitizer-lg.jpg

Busting out laughing!!!! Too Funny!
  • Louise5152
    Options
    Bryan Adams, outside his house in London about 20 years ago, was a bit stalkerish looking back lol, ikept ringing his intercom till he came out, which he had no choice as he was doing a gig at Wembley that night, he was a bit peed off but still gave me a big hug :)
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Robert Maschio--the one that played The Todd on Scrubs ! :D Really nice fellow !
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    David Rockefeller, Artimus Pyle from Lynard Skynard
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Shawn Johnson
    Dan Gable
    Seneca Wallace
    Dan Quayle
    Mark Foster (from Foster the People)
    Matt Bellamy tossed his neon glasses to me in the front row of a Muse concert
    Oh, and I met Jodi Sweeten from Full House when I was a kid and at the time I thought it was pretty freakin awesome
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Haven't met but saw Dolly Parton perform at my college football half-time show while she was in town filming Steel Magnolias in Natchitoches, Louisiana where I went to college. (run on......)
    Forgot about her! Met her here in ChiTwon while she was filming a movie! She said, "Hi Y'all"!
  • Kelly0572
    Kelly0572 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I met and got a pic with with Robert Stack the previous host on Unsolved mysteries back in the late 90's
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Alec Baldwin - During the Filming of "Hunt for Red October" Which I ended up being in the movie.

Robin Williams -Talked to him online while playing the "Battlefield 2" after I got sniped by him. That was a fun night.

Lars Ulrich (Metallica) - The whole band was discovered in a San Francisco bar. As they were escaping from the bar from getting mobbed we spotted them and realized what was going on. Someone in our group hailed a cab and as he got in shook my hand and said "Thanks".
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    A few years back I met Sherrilyn Kenyon (author) at a book signing, and got pictures. That's about it.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Last month, I met -- and had dinner with -- veteran actor Hal Holbrook. He's been around for years, but most recently the grandfather in "Water for Elephants". He's a really nice guy, with 70 years of acting stories to share!

You can see us here:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3618341735572.161488.1184736971&type=3&l=dfeb733698

Best wishes to all on your health and wellness journey!

Jealous. I love that film :bigsmile:
  • trinamatopoeia
    Options
    George R.R. Martin
    Bruce Campbell
    Geddy Lee
    Alex Lifeson
    Matt Bellamy

Next up: Neil deGrasse Tyson
  • blasiansrus
    blasiansrus Posts: 151
    Options
    Met Floyd Mayweather at his hotel when he was in ATL one time, and met & got an autographed ball from the Harlem Globetrotters if that counts lol :smile:
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    I've met the following :
    Ashley Angel Parker O-town
    Crystal Gayle
    Charles Daniel
    Brian Johnston- Old UFC fighter was my neighbor
    Avery Vilche- Female Cage fighter
    Kyle Kingsbury- UFC Fighter
    MC Hammer back in 1992

and a few others I cant think of off hand
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Probably Roderick Little. The fact that I consider him "famous" probably says something about me. Oh, and Murray Straus (again, famous is subjective).
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I work at a post-production facility where we cut, edit and record voices and picture for movies and commercials so my list is pretty long. I've only like three of them outside of work.

Queen Latifah
    The whole Soprano's cast
    Matt Damon
    Ben Affleck
    Gabrielle Union
    Dwayne Wade
    Alonso Morning
    Shaq (outside of work)
    The Rock
    Cote de Pablo
    Marc Anthony (I'm friends of the family so I've met most of the squad/outside of work)
    Jennifer Lopez
    Donald Trump
    Gene Hackman
    Colin Farrell
    Common
    Daddy Yankee
    Drake
    Tego Calderon
    George Lopez (outside of work)
    Christian Slater
    Rose Byrne
    Alex Sink (not a celebrity but cool lady none the less)
    Dennis Hopper
    Marv Albert
    John Walsh
    Jennifer Aniston
    Jay Z
    Gabrielle Anwar
    Jeffrey Donovan
    Emily Blunt

And that's all I can remember so far! The Rock has been the most recent. MASSIVE, massive man!