What famous person have you ever met?

Options

Replies

• danibrnshug
    Options
    I did several people's makeup from Highschool musical up at Sundance last year, also Shar Jackson, Annie Duke, Beth Stolarczyk, and some more I can't remember.
    I've also done makeup for Miss Utah USA and teen USA (Famous?) I currently do makeup for several NBA wives
    I've met Ryan Seacrest, John Legend my fav singer and he held my hand and sang to me (my husband was right next to me lol, then I got a hug from him after the show, and almos died! He smelled amazing!), *****cat dolls (hugged all of them and almost cried when Nicole Scherzinger told me I was beautiful, I was very heavy back then!) , Ben Stiller (he signed a card I had with "B Still", David Archuleta, Robin Thicke. That's all I can remember at this point :wink:
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Casper Wienberger, George Bush Sr. George Bush,
  • smallaffair
    Options
    I met indie artist Sufjan Stevens and I loove him so I was super starstruck and it was embarrassing because he's not really that into fame, haha. I also just met the drummer for Interpol, Sam Fogarino, and he was realllly nice! I think that's it. I've seen a couple more, like Brady Corbet, around the city but not much else.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I met and got to sing with Nathan Osmond!!!! He's Donny and Marie's nephew, he has a show in Waikiki! :)
  • dirrtytramp
    dirrtytramp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was in a lift with Paul Daniels (British Magician). He's very short and not very funny. Hero moment is when I got Rolf Harris's autograph and he drew me a Rolf-a-roo. Legend.
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    LOL Flava Flav was apparently at my friends Vons that she works at last week..I told her to just randomly yell YEEAAAA BOOOOYYYYY!! LOL
  • teespikes
    teespikes Posts: 31
    Options
    I have Met
    Elton John, Tim McGraw, Sting The Wrestler, Eddie Raven.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I was in a lift with Paul Daniels (British Magician). He's very short and not very funny. Hero moment is when I got Rolf Harris's autograph and he drew me a Rolf-a-roo. Legend.

Top answer! You win.
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    in guam (where i an from) i met Carmen Electra. she seemed kind of stuck up. she is very short and plain looking in real life. i was kind of disappointed. hung out with Tommy Davidson (comedian) one night, cool guy. my proudest moment was meeting my hero- chef Jacques Pépin at a food and wine festival in pebble beach. i met a lot of celebrity chefs there as well but he is probably the most well known.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Grant Goodeve from 8 Is Enough!!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Ron Jeremy. There is a picture of me with him in my profile. It was several years ago at Fantasy Fest. He was walking by and I asked if I could get a picture with him. He is a tiny, disgusting little dude.
  • YossDillo
    YossDillo Posts: 19
    Options
    I met Dave Ramsey once. Oh, also I saw Glen Beck during the Tea Party at the Alamo... My family and I were having ice cream in the nearby Hagendass when he strode by, surrounded by a crowd of security or something? I dunno, it was an interesting day to be visiting.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Ron Jeremy. There is a picture of me with him in my profile. It was several years ago at Fantasy Fest. He was walking by and I asked if I could get a picture with him. He is a tiny, disgusting little dude.
    e1757.jpg
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    e1757.jpg

No foolin'! :laugh:
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I met the horse that played Shadowfax in LOTR. Does that count? :)
    YES!!!! :laugh:
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Kerri Russell used to come into the bagel shop I worked at once in awhile. I saw Matthew McConaughey from a distance in Woods hole once but I was working so I couldn't go and get a closer look.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Meet
    Jerome bettis - football player
    al unser sr - driver
    mario lemieux - hockey player
    Jaromír Jágr - hockey player
    Juan Antonio "Chi-Chi" Rodríguez - golfer
    gary player -golfer
    mario andretti -race car driver
    Joseph A. Hardy III -Started 84 Lumber
    John Daly - golfer
    kevin stevens - hockey
    bobby knight = basketball coach

Seen and not during a game
    Heniz Ward - football
    Ben Roethlisberger - football
    Tom Barrasso - hockey
    Sidney Crosby - hockey
    Ulf Samuelsson - hockey
    Jim Davis - garfield
    Maria from Seasame street

Saw
    Bruce Willis
    One for the "burgh will know this (Michael Micheal Motorcycle, Get in the fast lane grandma the bingo game ready to roll) Mike Lange
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    Oops. I just realized that I saw Kevin Bacon last night. He actually lives about 45 minutes away from me and I had tickets to go see him perform with his band "The Bacon Brothers."

He is so, so SO f*cking hot it's incredible.
  • psiphiorg
    psiphiorg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lots of Star Trek actors: Vaughn Armstrong (Forrest), Casey Biggs (Damar), Roxann Biggs-Dawson (Torres), Aron Eisenberg (Nog), Max Grodénchik (Rom), J.G. Hertzler (Martok), Chase Masterson (Leeta), Robert Duncan McNeill (Paris), Robert O'Reilly (Gowron), Ethan Phillips (Neelix), Robert Picardo (EMH), Andrew J. Robinson (Garak), Armin Shimerman (Quark), George Takei (Sulu), Nana Visitor (Kira), Garrett Wang (Kim), Grace Lee Whitney (Rand).

Granted, most of these were for just a moment as I was handing them a picture, book, or script to autograph at a convention.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My nephew, Erik Elstran, is an up and coming BMXer.