Z. Class that causes me marriage stress part II.

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you married a crazy lady.

I was just under the assumption most women are. ;-). I KID I KID!!!!!! Granted in college a majority I met was pretty crazy! Maybe its just me.

Truth. Every lady has her own brand of crazy, but your wife seems like she teeters on psycho territory. (I read your first post about this matter, as well, but didn't comment --- I am a creeper).

Ironic enough my wife tells me all the time, how I really bring it out of her. I always assumed I should have went into ministry as Im pretty sure "it" is a demon ;-)

This has been pretty over the top even for her. Hopefully she'll crack soon and give me the 4-1-1 whats going on.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    311s40x.gif

PAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Obviously this issue calls for someone to give you advice and honeslty, who better than me. I am..THAT DUDE.

THis will be painful to hear...but it is the truth...YOU DONT LIKE YOUR WIFE AND YOUR WIFE DOESNT LIKE YOU.

Its time to move on. She has unrealistic expectations and hates the fact that you got in shape and is jealous that you are cheating on her....and I know your not...BUT....you ARE thinking about it and just havent gone thru with it.

ITs time to move on.

Now I have to get back to the middle east peace talks.

Cya

As a misc'er I forgot to even ask....Bro, do u even lift? (I hope you are aware you seem like the type that would be. If you arent aware its an inside joke of the misc.)

Bro, cmon dude. I like so lift. I lift the spirits up of the ppl on this board.....i take the weak minded and call them on their bs. BTW I think you are a very talented story teller. Just watch your dog overnight tho.

Now seriously, I am not telling you to leave your wife....but you know what I said cuts true.

Are you missing fingers or something, or did you simply never learn grammar? And knowing nothing more of the situation other than JR's story (because you are not there to be a witness to it) by no means affords you the knowledge to state that your OPINION is "true".

Actually, not only am I quite adept at grammar, but I like to sing quiet hyms to orphans. This is a site for fat ppl and I have fat fingers dude.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    No lie my fiance would have laughed his butt out of the class too! Bonus points to you for trying! I wish I had helpful advice to give you, I haven't seen any of your other posts, but I know when my fiance started losing weight and lifting and becoming the beast that he is, I worried that I might become not good enough or that he'd leave for someone more fit or whatever. I saw recently a thing that talks about having sex for 7 days straight to improve your relationship or whatnot, you should give that a try. It's sex, and there's no way you'll laugh out of some hot steamy sex..unless you've got some major issues haha. On another note, I giggled like crazy while I read that! I hope things improve. Maybe stop and buy her some roses or something as an I'm sorry.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I think it's fantastic that you were willing to give it a try. It didn't work out, and your wife should respect that. I have had to shake my head a lot in reference to your wife, but I will say no more as she is obviously the woman you love or you never would have tried Zumba.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Obviously this issue calls for someone to give you advice and honeslty, who better than me. I am..THAT DUDE.

THis will be painful to hear...but it is the truth...YOU DONT LIKE YOUR WIFE AND YOUR WIFE DOESNT LIKE YOU.

Its time to move on. She has unrealistic expectations and hates the fact that you got in shape and is jealous that you are cheating on her....and I know your not...BUT....you ARE thinking about it and just havent gone thru with it.

ITs time to move on.

Cya

As a misc'er I forgot to even ask....Bro, do u even lift? (I hope you are aware you seem like the type that would be. If you arent aware its an inside joke of the misc.)

Bro, cmon dude. I like so lift. I lift the spirits up of the ppl on this board.....i take the weak minded and call them on their bs. BTW I think you are a very talented story teller. Just watch your dog overnight tho.

Now seriously, I am not telling you to leave your wife....but you know what I said cuts true.

Are you missing fingers or something, or did you simply never learn grammar? And knowing nothing more of the situation other than JR's story (because you are not there to be a witness to it) by no means affords you the knowledge to state that your OPINION is "true".

Actually, not only am I quite adept at grammar, but I like to sing quiet hyms to orphans. This is a site for fat ppl and I have fat fingers dude.

Orphans prefer top 40 now.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

I was just under the assumption most women are. ;-). I KID I KID!!!!!! Granted in college a majority I met was pretty crazy! Maybe its just me.

Truth. Every lady has her own brand of crazy, but your wife seems like she teeters on psycho territory. (I read your first post about this matter, as well, but didn't comment --- I am a creeper).

Ironic enough my wife tells me all the time, how I really bring it out of her. I always assumed I should have went into ministry as Im pretty sure "it" is a demon ;-)

This has been pretty over the top even for her. Hopefully she'll crack soon and give me the 4-1-1 whats going on.

lol lol good luck. I can't stand women who pull *kitten* like that. I'd slap a ho, but I might be a pimp.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

ITs time to move on.

Cya

Orphans prefer top 40 now.

MOst orphans prefer hip hop bro...but I am trying to bring back the rock
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

lol lol good luck. I can't stand women who pull *kitten* like that. I'd slap a ho, but I might be a pimp.

Holy F thats hot
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Exactly!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... I absolutely loved that story!!!

If you tell these stories often, please friend me. :smile:
  • Nu_Mel
    Nu_Mel Posts: 48
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... I absolutely loved that story!!!

If you tell these stories often, please friend me. :smile:

yes this ^^^^^^^

Me too, sorry but I did find that funny. Only because I think I would have the same reaction to you about the thought of going to a Zumba class. I think you're a great story teller, so keep the updates coming :-)

And sorry but this makes me laugh every time I see it.

zumbachick.jpg
  • smileyface45
    smileyface45 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    bump:happy:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Haha.

Zumba is not something I would ever do and I'm a girl! Not a tomboy girl.. a girly girl. Well for the most part anyways.

That's hilarious though! Not going to lie. Sounds like communication errors gone crazy. Hopefully you both can look back on this and laugh. :bigsmile:
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    "Just thought you guys would like an update."

You thought wrong. I can't even believe I wasted my time reading that.

Glad I didn't make it all the way through.

This is what blogs are for.
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing an update, your original post had me laughing so hard I was crying. This one is almost as good. I love the way you tell the story. :laugh:

11490831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    I think all the ppl complaining about readin this dude's story are losers and have no sense of good writing.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    There is one place that men should do zumba...pump up the music, turn the lights down low and jump into bed...zumba.naked. :wink:

JR I spit water out my nose with your con list. Stick to the horizontal conga, life will be easier then!
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow people are angry. I don't see what the problem is. You gave it a shot, it didn't work out, no big deal. Also, I do have to say that zumba does look kinda funny, so I don't think it was that unreasonable that you burst into laughter. I'd suggest that if you wanna get back on your wife's good side that you guys take a different class together, maybe one that you'll find a little more manly, but that she'll also enjoy. A spin class maybe or something? Also, on a random note, you're a very entertaining writer. I usually don't get further than two or three lines into a post before I get bored and move on, and I actually read your entire post.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Based on the comments you're receiving, your original post (which I haven't read) actually concerned a serious topic -- which makes me feel kind of guilty, because I thought that this post was pure gold, and I was chuckling madly by the end of it.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am very proud of you for going!
    It takes a real man to do what you did to please another.
    Shame on your wife for not HURRAYING your effort!
    At least you made the effort!