WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A GUY...

Options
meemo88
meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
I want to take a vote or see some opinions on this.

I have been talking to a guy online at first, then he kept asking for my number. I gave it to him. He lives in a different state, but only 4 hours away driving. at first the calls were not everyday but at least every other day and he also used to be on messenger a lot. now he doesnt answer my texts and when i call he doesnt answer he will probably call back a couple days later. when i ask him why he hasnt been calling he says he is busy and that he took on a new job (he designs web sites and such) ... i just dont understand. Also I saw him once for an hour or so, after he left everything was fine, but lately past couple weeks or so he has been so distant. I'm not sure what to think and I dont want to say or do anything to seem needy or desperate. I texted him once and called him once on sunday with no answer. he still has not called me back so im not going to call. what should i do from here? What should i think? I'm so confused, and i really dont have time for a heart break. maybe he is just busy, but i mean u dont have a second to text me hello or something? ur not obama..... ugh.... some advice?......

thanks guys :ohwell:

Replies

• Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I think you already know but from his actions or lack of...sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you. Usually most people when they are attracted and into a relationship will text or call all the time...pay attention to you as much as possible and let you know it. Doesn't sound like he is based on what you said. I can't judge him or know that for sure but from what it sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you...sorry :(
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    bummp anyone else lol
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I think you already know but from his actions or lack of...sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you. Usually most people when they are attracted and into a relationship will text or call all the time...pay attention to you as much as possible and let you know it. Doesn't sound like he is based on what you said. I can't judge him or know that for sure but from what it sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you...sorry :(

^^This^^
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    need to move on with life. If he contacts you at a later date then great... But don't wait around for him (or any guy)
    :)
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yes sorry sweetheart but the guys are right. He's just not that into you . Leave it now and move on xx
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    He isn't into you, you're young and pretty just move on!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    maybe he is just busy, but i mean u dont have a second to text me hello or something? ur not obama..... ugh.... some advice?......
    Clinton would have been all over dat azz.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    maybe he's actually just busy, i think youre looking into it too much
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the guys. Sorry. If was as into it as you seem, he would make time for you no matter how busy he is. It only takes a couple of seconds to text "sorry. i'm busy, call you later".
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Sorry Honey, but I have to agree with the other poster. It doesn't sound like he is that interested. Maybe he met someone else and doesn't want to say. And maybe he is just busy with work, but if you were that important he would make the time, busy or not. Try to move on and find someone who appreciates you and let's you know it! :flowerforyou:
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options

same here don't take it personal you just might not be his type....
  • spudman1232
    Options
    here is my number....:) I respond.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Don't waste time on losers who don't have time for you. If a guy is into you - - he will find a way to make contact no matter how "busy" he is.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options

I to, AGREE!!!!
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    yeah, he isn't into you... sorry....
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    stop calling him

you're interrupting his time with his wife/girlfriend
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    It means he is f*cking other girls and just keeping you around as back up....I'm being serious this time. That's what it means.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I think I'd forget him. There are a million other guys out there! You'll meet the right one!
  • Arielle82
    Arielle82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nope, he's not into you. Don't waste your time, if a guy isn't into you he's just not the right one for you!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yes sorry sweetheart but the guys are right. He's just not that into you . Leave it now and move on xx

^^ This