WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A GUY...

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    if he wasnt interested why did he try kissing me when we met? why did he call or text after? but now isnt so much?

See: Van Halen, Jamie's Crying
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    if he wasnt interested why did he try kissing me when we met?
    He was interested in kissing you. Doesn't mean that he's interested in a relationship.
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    thanks guys :( I'm really sad now that all of you are saying this....

if he wasnt interested why did he try kissing me when we met? why did he call or text after? but now isnt so much?

i really really like this guy, and im not interested in anyone else. i dont know whats wrong with me. :sad: what doesnt he like? i make him smile and laugh everytime he has a bad day, i know im not bad looking, and we get along. i just dont get it .. im hurt

married??
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    He likes you but he wants you to want him so he's playing hard to get. Just keep calling and texting and maybe even do drive by's. He'll get that you really like him and he'll whisk you off your feet and you will live happily ever after.

^^^^Listen to the smart lady.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    He likes you but he wants you to want him so he's playing hard to get. Just keep calling and texting and maybe even do drive by's. He'll get that you really like him and he'll whisk you off your feet and you will live happily ever after.

^^^^Listen to the smart lady.

i thought she was being sarcastic...
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

*kitten* drive by's, just break into his house while he's at work and be there waiting for him on the bed when he gets home. That's the only logical thing to do to find out for sure.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I went through the same thing recently, after 5 dates his attitude changed and he told me he was busy with work. I managed to get him on the phone and asked "what happened?" He told me we both got busy...apparently I didn't realize my schedule was so packed.

I always remember a family member telling my brother, if someone isn't willing to lose a little sleep to stay up chatting with you or to be up early to see you then they are not interested.

Don't waste your time on him, no one is ever so busy that they can't send a quick text or call.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    *kitten* drive by's, just break into his house while he's at work and be there waiting for him on the bed when he gets home. That's the only logical thing to do to find out for sure.
    Boil his kid's pet rabbit while you're there.
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    Ok...now it sounds a little different. He tried kissing and my guess is he would have tried a lot more if you had let him. Then it's hard to say what would have happened but odds are it would have NOT gone the way you want. If he found you online, he may have found others and is getting what he wants there.

Look.... if I was available and a woman like you was texting me, you better believe I'd text back and return her calls. I'm sorry you are hurt. I really am but my guess is he found someone closer to home. It will all work out for the better IF YOU WILL LET IT. You too will find the perfect guy for you and you'll forget this guy from 4 hours away.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Boil his kid's pet rabbit while you're there.

Absolutely! I can't believe I left that part out! Sorry OP, I almost lost you your guy by leaving that part out.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    It's hard to accept, but if he's not calling, he's not interested :(

Make some room for the next guy :)
  • billgiersberg
    Options

No. I don't agree with this at all. If this is the case with this guy, then his world revolves around him. What woman would want a schmuck like that?
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Don't over analyze it...we guys are simple...if we are into you we are right there ;)
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    :
    maybe he is just busy, but i mean u dont have a second to text me hello or something? ur not obama..... ugh.... some advice?......
    Clinton would have been all over dat azz.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    maybe he is just busy, but i mean u dont have a second to text me hello or something? ur not obama..... ugh.... some advice?......
    Clinton would have been all over dat azz.
    :laugh: :laugh: you are HYSTERICAL!!
  • ChubbyStudent25
    Options
    maybe he's actually just busy, i think youre looking into it too much

Even if a guy is busy he will make time to call you even if for just a few minutes and it only takes 30 seconds to reply to a text.

He's obviously just not that into you and instead of saying it to you he figured if he ignores you you'll figure it out on your own. You only met this guy once just move on.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Well he is probably not interested anymore or has found a real girl as in not online closer to him. Just my opnion
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    He's lost interest for whatever reason. Lots of guys like the chase but once they've caught you....they are on to the next chase. It's not a reflection on you.
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Lose his number. If men are interested in you, they make time for you. Same goes for women.
  • mrs_madame
    mrs_madame Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    stop calling him

you're interrupting his time with his wife/girlfriend

Hate to say it, but it's probably this...or he just isn't into you anymore. It's hard to have any sort of distance relationship, especially one started online (Do you -really- know him? No, probably not.). It's easy for someone to get distracted and lose interest because it isn't a 'real' commitment. I'd say move on and don't spend your time waiting around for a jerk! Find someone who wants to talk to you as much as you want to talk to them :)