any appetite supressants that really work?

Options
124»

Replies

• Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Rapid Fire from GNC. So good you know the FDA will find an excuse to ban it eventually.

Edit: You did say 'especially at night' though, and that stuff can keep you awake. You could try the Warrior Diet. Just eat one giant meal at night and don't eat the rest of the day. Doesn't work for me, but it does work for some. Try the Intermittent Fasting group.
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    A suppressant that works?

The mirror.
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    A suppressant that works?

The mirror.
    The scale.
  • richard205
    richard205 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So many stupid answers. I had the same question, has anyone found anything that really works to suppress the appetite overall, other than water, caffeine, and eating?
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My favorite is chewing gum. Cinnamon works particularly well for me. I also drink lots of water at the same time to fill the belly.

The BEST appetite "suppressant" I've found, though, is to eat more often and less at a time. Save some calories for the evening, and eat a high-protein satisfying snack. If I eat 2-3 meals a day, I find myself hungry between meals. If I take the same amount (or even less!) food and "graze" all day (eat 100 calories here, 50 there, 200 here, etc) so I'm eating something about every hour or two, I'm not nearly as hungry and I can pretty easily stay in my calorie allotment.

I agree!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Exercise sometimes suppresses my appetite.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    You could chew coca leaves if you could get them.