I cried in the gym locker room today! (NSV)

Options

Replies

• texaslydia
    Options
    Way to go! What a wonderful story. It's great when you can see just how far you've come. Keep up the great work!
  • NancyNiles
    NancyNiles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome and you're doing FANTASTIC! I can see the difference in your profile pic.

Way to go, girl. Keep up the good work. I hope you have a bunch more locker-room-crying-NSVs :)
  • NancyNiles
    NancyNiles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ummmm...what is nsv:ohwell:

Non-scale victory ... I had to ask a couple months ago myself :)
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    There is just nothing better than to pull on a pair of once too tight jeans and button them up without sucking in.

AWESOME JOB LADY!
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Awes! I don't know you but I'm so proud of you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. I can relate to your story with being very happy that my clothes fit better. Then you get to buy new clothes because the others are all to big. you are close to hitting 30lbs. You will enjoy that one too! keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Sometimes its so hard to keep pushing yourself when theres such a long way still to go. I am so happy for you! Keep it up, dont stop now!
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options

I have been wondering this for six weeks and never thought to ask. I'm glad I caught this post. :laugh:
  • jbase
    jbase Posts: 4
    Options
    That is amazing :) Great for you!! Keep up the amazing work :D
  • jessbeal383
    Options
    OH my goodness I totally cried happy tears for you, weight has been a life long struggle for me and that one moment when you realize what you are working so hard for is exhausting you but totally paying off makes it all worth it. Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration, I really need it today I am exhausted and just wanting to go to bed before finishing my work-out and all the millions of other things I have to do before I have time to go to bed. THANK YOU for this post and I am so inspired by your hard work!
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    Aww hon that's great! So happy for you <3
  • jessbeal383
    Options

I have been wondering this for six weeks and never thought to ask. I'm glad I caught this post. :laugh:

wow thanks for this I signed up last night and I really do not know the acronyms for anything.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    good job. i've gone from 2nd notch on my belt to 5th notch. I told my wife I need to buy a new belt as this one is now too big.

Again, great job. And when you're feeling down, come back and read your post.
  • doinmythang76
    Options
    Great Job!
  • doinmythang76
    Options
    Great Job!
  • BiggTim
    BiggTim Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • jcmcdonald72
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful NSV!
  • LWatson43
    LWatson43 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, I will be glad when I can cry. Thanks for sharing it is what I need.
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I think that is just wonderful and congratulations! I just started here on Myfitnesspal and am so encouraged by reading these posts! I am very happy for you. Your post really moved me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!