I cried in the gym locker room today! (NSV)

Options

Replies

• poeticallydevine
    poeticallydevine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    im crying with you.. congrats
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    That is awesome, and a really good reason to cry! Way to go lady, that alone is something that I will tell myself from now on to stay motivated! :bigsmile:
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    :happy: I'm sooo happy for you!!!! :happy: Its things like that that you keep in mind on those days when you dont feel like doing anything
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Look back at this post whenever you are having a bad day and remember it!
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I have felt the same way..keep it up, soon you will have your own tears to shower with.....:laugh:
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!!!!! WELL DONE!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing with us! You are a true success story! Celebrate your success and then get back on it! As far as energy is concerned you may want to supplement your workouts with a really good multivitamin and make sure you're getting enough protein.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Congratulations! It's so hard to feel good about the progress we make when there's still so far to go - at least that's how it feels to me sometimes. But you are doing it - how awesome is that!? Revel in the good feelings and use that to keep you going.

Also, check your iron levels if you're dragging - mine were super low, as soon as I went to the doc and started taking a supplement, I felt great again!
  • maarziipan
    Options
    this message made ME well up. way to go :)
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This morning, I was exhausted and really just did not want to go for my weights class. On the way there, I kept thinking; "man, exercise is supposed to give me energy, so why am I so tired?!?" Well, I made it to the gym and did the class (pretty awesome one and I'm so glad I made it) and then finished up and went to rinse off in the shower. When I was getting dressed, I realized that the shirt I was putting on was one that I wouldn't even wear in public just 3 months ago because it was too tight. So I continued dressing with a HUGE smile on my face. And then I realized that the jeans I was wearing were the same jeans that were still a little uncomfortable tight just a short month ago. And now, they're baggy! I lost it at that one and started bawling right there in the shower. It took me a full 5 minutes to pull myself together. I never thought I would get so emotional about jeans fitting, but the fact that these do really overwhelmed me with how far I've come. I keep thinking about how far I still have to go, but today I got to celebrate how far I've come. And it was awesome!

This is an AWESOME NSV. So happy that you were able to have this moment. it makes it all worth it. :happy:

awesome story...
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That is such an awesome feeling! Way to go!!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    That is so awesome! Made me tear up just thinking about it! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Beamll
    Beamll Posts: 28
    Options
    Nothing better than tears of joy. Good for you for perserving. :bigsmile:
  • demningoreilly
    Options
    You are my idol!!! I can only focus on "how far I got to go" that I don't enjoy or celebrate "how far I've come". Keep up the good work and good for you.
  • Annette8479
    Annette8479 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!
  • nkechio23
    nkechio23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. I am happy for you! keep up the good work
  • Slinks33
    Slinks33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats on your happy tears and keep up the great work. This site has inspired and helped so many people, myself included, I am looking forward to getting back on track and having my own happy cry soon! xoxo
  • vtate75
    vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    This post is awesome. I wish we had a "like" button!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Aw, sweetie. :heart:

You are Definitely worth all the time and energy you've put in.... and much more.

Congrats. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!