I cried in the gym locker room today! (NSV)

Options

Replies

• priscilla79
    Options
    ummmm...what is nsv:ohwell:

Non-scale victory ... I had to ask a couple months ago myself :)

I have been wondering this for six weeks and never thought to ask. I'm glad I caught this post. :laugh:

wow thanks for this I signed up last night and I really do not know the acronyms for anything.

Thought i was the only one. :laugh:
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    That's is fantastic.....You go Girl.....:flowerforyou:
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    Want a cookie?
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulation...thanks for sharing that story!!!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • JoHo57
    JoHo57 Posts: 31
    Options
    How wonderful of you to share this with us! This is what we come here for, the support of one another. We can celebrate our triumphs and hold each other up when we make mistakes. I am proud of you!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Just your title made me teary-eyed. I know the feeling!! Congrats on your success so far! Bring tissue with you to the gym from now on...I have a feeling you'll experience that satisfaction again and again as you continue on your journey! :)
  • kiki3303
    kiki3303 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats on your loss!
  • psmullins
    psmullins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Been ready to give up on myself. Thank you for giving me inspiration to continue on my journey!!
  • Lora1279
    Lora1279 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You're doing great!
  • Blaireli
    Blaireli Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :)
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    This morning, I was exhausted and really just did not want to go for my weights class. On the way there, I kept thinking; "man, exercise is supposed to give me energy, so why am I so tired?!?" Well, I made it to the gym and did the class (pretty awesome one and I'm so glad I made it) and then finished up and went to rinse off in the shower. When I was getting dressed, I realized that the shirt I was putting on was one that I wouldn't even wear in public just 3 months ago because it was too tight. So I continued dressing with a HUGE smile on my face. And then I realized that the jeans I was wearing were the same jeans that were still a little uncomfortable tight just a short month ago. And now, they're baggy! I lost it at that one and started bawling right there in the shower. It took me a full 5 minutes to pull myself together. I never thought I would get so emotional about jeans fitting, but the fact that these do really overwhelmed me with how far I've come. I keep thinking about how far I still have to go, but today I got to celebrate how far I've come. And it was awesome!

Best feeling in the world!! Congratulations!!!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Great work ! You earned all of it !
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    That is wonderful. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    This morning, I was exhausted and really just did not want to go for my weights class. On the way there, I kept thinking; "man, exercise is supposed to give me energy, so why am I so tired?!?" Well, I made it to the gym and did the class (pretty awesome one and I'm so glad I made it) and then finished up and went to rinse off in the shower. When I was getting dressed, I realized that the shirt I was putting on was one that I wouldn't even wear in public just 3 months ago because it was too tight. So I continued dressing with a HUGE smile on my face. And then I realized that the jeans I was wearing were the same jeans that were still a little uncomfortable tight just a short month ago. And now, they're baggy! I lost it at that one and started bawling right there in the shower. It took me a full 5 minutes to pull myself together. I never thought I would get so emotional about jeans fitting, but the fact that these do really overwhelmed me with how far I've come. I keep thinking about how far I still have to go, but today I got to celebrate how far I've come. And it was awesome!

CONGRATS!!! That's an amazing story! Great accomplishment, keep it up!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great payment for your hard work and dedication.
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    congratulations!! you worked hard to get there and the hard work is paying off!! you look amazing!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!!!
  • karebear32505
    karebear32505 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is probably one of the best SUCCESS STORIES!!!!!!! THESE are the ones that put a smile on my face and a tear in my eye.... b/c these are the feelings that we feel! every person feels that and they put those clothes on... and that is where the Pictures come from! that is amazing! Keep up all the work you are doing! GREAT GOB
  • zee_baybee
    Options

This is an AWESOME NSV. So happy that you were able to have this moment. it makes it all worth it. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!