Any Female Console Gamers??? Whats your favorite game?

Options
Asiral
Asiral Posts: 133
I love most of the Super mario, zelda, sonic, old school games, and Bioshock games.

I need some gamer friends on here. add me :)

Replies

• iwillrideagain
    Options
    yep im into games etc with console do you have iv got a wii ps2 and 3ds well my sons have the 3ds crash bandicoot is my fav
  • amycool
    amycool Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I don't get much time to play these days, I like the fallout series, silent hill stuff and my all time favourite ever in the world is soul reaver, legacy of kain :-)
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Retro gamer, here.

I collect and play Master System and Mega Drive games. Not sure on my specific favourite - World of Illusion for nostalgia value, though.

Also enjoy playing XBox (especially Kinect) and Wii, but they're not my main thing.
  • opalstar
    opalstar Posts: 20
    Options
    I am not so good at always finishing games, but I love rpgs. Skies of Arcadia, Grandia, Elderscrolls, Animal Crossing, are some of the best, but my all time favourite is Phantasy Star Online. I lost days of my life to that on Dreamcast and then on xbox. Lately I have been sticking to healthy and active titles like Zumba and Just Dance with my Kinect.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Love em! Especially Old School. Currently have a Wii and Xbox 360--

NES: Princess Salad in the Tomato Kingdom (was a off-the-wall RPG with cute characters from Japan) and Final Fantasy I-IV
    SNES: Secret of Mana or Illusion of Gaia (RPG)
    N64: Mario and the 7 Stars
    GameCube: Mario Party 7
    Wii: Cooking Mama and Guitar Hero Series
    XBox 360: Kinect Adventures and Guitar Hero Series
  • bexblonde
    bexblonde Posts: 80
    Options
    I have a PS3 and a DS now, my favourite game on PS3 at the moment is still Skyrim (been playing it for ages now!) and on the DS I like the Professor Layton type games. I used to have a gamecube and then a wii, and I loved Zelda on them.
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    Playing CoD tonight if anyone wants to join me!

PSN - tbizcuts
  • Symphonic_Silence
    Options
    Console (Xbox 360) and PC Gamer here!!

I'm obsessed with Dragon Age II (playing it through on my laptop at the moment so I can work on modding scenes for fan video clips I need!)

I also enjoy:
    Fable II
    Fable III
    Mass Effect II (haven't played the third as yet)
    Rock Band 3
    Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing
    Plants vs Zombies
    Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    Final Fantasy 13
    Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2
    Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance
    Neverwinter Nights
    Baldurs Gate
    Baldurs Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast
    Baldurs Gate: Shadows of Amn
    Baldurs Gate: Throne of Baal

And I have these still to play:
    BioShock
    Brink
    Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Red Dead Redemption
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    love old school games.. i have an N64, Wii and an Xbox. oh and my game boy colour :P :P

i collect tamagotchis, digimons and pokemon things.

fave games would be smash bros, sonic 2 & 3, goldeneye and anything pokemon

fav computer games are minecraft, tf2, AOE and WC3
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I LURVE Assassin's Creed

Also love all the Band/Rock/Guitar Hero games - not that I'm any good - I still can't get past the Easy stage :grumble:

Oh, and Condemned 1 & 2 - great fun to play in the dark with the sound up blasting
  • Symphonic_Silence
    Options
    I LURVE Assassin's Creed

I tried so hard to get into Assassins' Creed and just couldn't. It sucks, I really wanted to like them because the new one looks awesome!
  • lion_queen
    Options
    Uncharteeed <3 Plus I love The Sims ;D
  • Pengi81
    Options
    I LURVE Assassin's Creed

I tried so hard to get into Assassins' Creed and just couldn't. It sucks, I really wanted to like them because the new one looks awesome!

I'm still on the original - waiting to complete it but the XBOX is currently in the living room where the moochers are staying - once I've completed I'll be working my way up.

I get lost in it - wishing I could climb and free run like he does!
  • jes1975
    jes1975 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Uncharteeed <3 Plus I love The Sims ;D

Sul sul! I love the sims but don't get chance to play it very often.

I have a wii, 3ds, laptop, and blackberry playbook. I like most sorts of games.
  • Pengi81
    Options
    I love The Sims - am desperate to play Sims 3 but my old computer won't run it and I can't afford a new one :sad:

And it looks SO much better than Sims 2 and there's so many expansion packs out already.

But when I win the Lotto it'll be new computer time and all the available expansion packs in one big hit! :happy:
  • Symphonic_Silence
    Options

Tell me about it :laugh: If I had half his abilities.....!

I can absolutely say that the Saw game was truly awful, I got about an hour into it and then stopped; I just could not play it any more.
  • Pengi81
    Options

Tell me about it :laugh: If I had half his abilities.....!

I can absolutely say that the Saw game was truly awful, I got about an hour into it and then stopped; I just could not play it any more.

Is it cos it scary or just .... crap?

I keep seeing the video game for Lost in the shops, and it gets cheaper and cheaper, but my better judgement tells me it's not worth getting - anyone played it who can persuade me otherwise?

Oh, and I've played all the CSI games that are out so far and love them!
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    PC master race here :P
    I have waaay too many favorites but some of them are: the old Lucasarts games, The katamari series, Taiko no Tatsujin, Arkham Asylum (liked it better than Arkham city), Portal, Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright and the elder scrolls series.

I'm also a HUGE horror addict. Love Silent Hill (The first few games) and Amnesia the dark descent was amazing!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Playing CoD tonight if anyone wants to join me!

PSN - tbizcuts

I like me some COD
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am a gamer, Have a Ds, Wii, Ps2 and an xbox i use them all :D even play online games on my pc :)