Any Female Console Gamers??? Whats your favorite game?

Options

Replies

• deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My favourites are like sandbox games, or mmo's / mmorpg's.

Oh yeah, I do play WoW as well (when I can afford the 60 day cards :smile: )
  • Arestoktra
    Options
    Amazing to see so many female gamers! :drinker:

I have a ps3 but I mostly play Guitar Hero games on it.

I use my computer, which my SO and I collected each piece of including my huge monitor. :happy: I love the Sims 3, it's my obsession since first the Sims was released. I used to play all Heroes of Might & Magic series (4 was my fav), then moved on to never games like Dragon Age. I feel a bit lazy to play Dragon Age II thanks to exercising but I want to start playing it ASAP. I'm mostly in to turn-based strategy/RPG games.

I also LOVE to WATCH games while my SO plays games like Assassin's Creed and Neverwinter Nights.

I've heard so much about Zelda, I think I'm going to buy wii just to play it. :laugh:
  • xchinad0ll
    xchinad0ll Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    PS3: Call of Duty MW3!!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely more of a PC gamer than Console games

Am hooked on BigFish games at the mo - my fave types being Time Management and Hidden Object games (but they have to have some kind of story otherwise they are just boring)

My absolute favourite games of all time are the Monkey Island ones - might just re-download MI1 & 2 tonight :)
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    God of War - hands down best game ever!

Other games I like have been America McGee's Alice 1 & 2, Zelda, House of Dead, Resident Evil and Banjo Kazooie lol
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I am a PC gamer but have a game cube (lol). On that I love Animal Crossing and all of the Legend of Zelda games.

On the PC I play strategy games like Age of Empires and Command and Conquerors. I also play the Elderscroll series (Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind). In the past I've played on an xbox and ps3 and LOOOOVE the Halo series and also Fallout.
  • SCOUSERWENCH
    SCOUSERWENCH Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I like Naughty Bear, and the Lego games, Blur lol and also like Wiifit, WiiParty (thats a good laugh) and wii sports resort. Hubby likes fifa.. I'm useless at football lol even though I support Liverpool fc.
  • alp1990
    alp1990 Posts: 56
    Options
    Oh gosh, umm, Soma, Fable 1/2/3, Zelda (n64), Devil may cry. Anything on the mega drive is amazing too!
  • SCOUSERWENCH
    SCOUSERWENCH Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, umm, Soma, Fable 1/2/3, Zelda (n64), Devil may cry. Anything on the mega drive is amazing too!

The megadrive was class! I remember the Binatone, and My bro's first Computer was the Spectrum ZX lol
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    My favourites are like sandbox games, or mmo's / mmorpg's.

Oh yeah, I do play WoW as well (when I can afford the 60 day cards :smile: )

my ex-friend got my husband and i to play world of warcraft. he played it for about 6 months, i played it for like a year...but it was too expensive and time consuming. I haven't played since last summer and I'll probably never play again.

I did like my Goblin Mage though, i started her a month or so before I stopped playing and i had just gotten her to 85 before i quit. she was pretty fun (more so than my priest). We were "THRALLees" - heh :)
  • tamsinwhitfield
    tamsinwhitfield Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have abandoned pretty much everything else for Skyrim for the last three months. Currently level 71, so not really sure what I'm going to do once I've hit hard level cap and still barely started on main quest (probably make a new character?!).
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    yup - gamer here :) Any game, any platform - bring it on!!

-- feel free to add me!

I'm also now quite addicted to playing games on my iphone... probably why I have all the kids I know clamoring to play on my phone when I see them lol
  • thedandylion
    Options
    I used to love Metal Gear Solid but haven't played it in years. My current faves are Fable 2 and Dragon Age 1 & 2, played them none stop the first time I played them. I also like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy VII and I still love all my Master System and Mega Drive games.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I used to love Metal Gear Solid but haven't played it in years. My current faves are Fable 2 and Dragon Age 1 & 2, played them none stop the first time I played them. I also like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy VII and I still love all my Master System and Mega Drive games.

YAY someone else mentioned kingdom hearts (and fable 2)
    Finally. KH/KH2 get no love :\
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Ahhh Fenris! How could I forget about him?! I adored his voice... so deep and sultry. hehe But however hard I tried to get a romance with him it just wasn't happening... My character was a mage. 'Nuff said! :)

I got to the point where I was dreaming about Alistair... pretty sad. ;-) Although I hear they are bringing out a Dragon Age 3!!!! :D
  • iwillrideagain
    Options
    anyone going to the eurogame expo in london in sept??? im treating myself and my kids for my birthday hubby is just there to do the driving :laugh:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Red dead redemption ... Rules my ps3

but donkey kong country still Rules my Super NIntendo system :)
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I kick *kitten* at Pacman and I love Tomb Raider-Laura Croft
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    viking (I looooove me some dirty blond men with axes )
    ratchet and clank
    DK country
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Ooh. I love the old ones - Crash Bandicoot, Zelda, Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Snap... :blushing:

Edit: Forgot about poor old Mario!!