Would You Do This In Front of Your Spouse??

Options

Replies

• Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Workout... He for one complains when I take the tv for an hour *GASP* and second he just sits there shaking his head like Im doing it wrong so I prefer to do it when he's at work lol
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    Workout... He for one complains when I take the tv for an hour *GASP* and second he just sits there shaking his head like Im doing it wrong so I prefer to do it when he's at work lol

I hate that! It's like is there ever a sport NOT playing on TV lol!
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    I'm comfortable to do anything! My fiance and I are the exact same person, just in male and female forms, so anything that we do in front of one another doesn't surprise us. I def don't leave the bathroom door open, but am not shy about announcing what went down behind closed doors! TMI? Maybe, but it works for us. Lol!!

This is me and my boyfriend.
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm comfortable to do anything! My fiance and I are the exact same person, just in male and female forms, so anything that we do in front of one another doesn't surprise us. I def don't leave the bathroom door open, but am not shy about announcing what went down behind closed doors! TMI? Maybe, but it works for us. Lol!!

^ Exactly this! Lol!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    The only thing I wouldn't do in front of my wife is my girlfriend.............

I'm going to hell :laugh:

^^^ Probably the funniest thing I've read today.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I leave my bathroom door open all the times, and bowel movements and periods are talked about. They are not gross, just normal activities.

This is us too! we have three kids so it's hard to ever close the door and if it is closed some one WILL be right outside either crying or talking to us lol.
    The only time it is closed is if we aren't feeling good. And I hate throwing up so I always kick him out even if he wants to help lol. (for clarification: I know everyone hates to throw up, but some people, like my hubs, would rather get it over with and feel better.)
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bathroom activities are solo activities in this house!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    There is a lot I wouldn't do in front of my spouse.

After 10 years and I wouldn't even think of going to the bathroom with him in there! Ewww! Gross!

I never even leave the door open.

He doesn't have a problem with it though...lol I always have to shut the door when he is in there...so annoying that he leaves it open when he goes.

Longterm-Relationship-Barbie.jpg
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    If I'm not comfortable with something, I just don't do it. I don't go around telling other people what they should or shouldn't do in their own relationships.

Give your head a wobble love!
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options

After 10 years and I wouldn't even think of going to the bathroom with him in there! Ewww! Gross!

He doesn't have a problem with it though...lol I always have to shut the door when he is in there...so annoying that he leaves it open when he goes.

HILARIOUS... see girls, if Barbie aint cute on the toilet, your *kitten* aint either!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I don't dump in front of my wife but not because I am embarrassed but rather because it is the ONLY free time I have in a house with 2 young kids lol. It is where I get my reading done!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    She gets REALLY upset with me if I try to show her a BM that I'm particularly proud of.

HHAHAHA this made my day.
  • NSQuintana
    Options

HILARIOUS... see girls, if Barbie aint cute on the toilet, your *kitten* aint either!

:laugh: :laugh: LOVE IT :laugh: :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    I always ask her to come over and see what I ate for lunch after an evening "excrement".:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Been married for almost 5 years and we leave the bathroom door open all the time unless either of us are pooping. I am honest and open with my spouse. We walk naked around the apartment all the time cause we are comfortable with our bodies around eachother. I tell him everything cause he us my best friend ;)
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    To each their own, just because one woman runs into another room to fart and another chooses to fart in front of her SO, does make make that latter woman not a "lady". It just means, the latter woman is comfortable farting in front of her SO.

When I go poop, I do not announce that I am doing so and demand an audience, but if my hubby walks in, have I just lost my "lady" status because he saw me poop? Goodness, I have 6 kids, I can not think the last time that I pooped without some kid walking in because they need something. (and if I lock the door, they will bang on it and bang on it...not the older kids, but the younger ones do)

I live with 5 males, and farts and poop are celebrated. This could be why, I am not worried about normal bodily functions.

Personally, In am cool with whatever each woman does/does not do in front of her SO, just be comfortbale with yourself. But I take slight offense that somehow I am not a "lady" just because my husband of 22 years, father of my 6 children, sees me fart and poop!
  • NSQuintana
    Options
    No offense..
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I don't fart or poop in front of my man. I don't care if he knows that's what I'm doing but I am not keeping the door open for him to come chit chat. I like to keep certain things to myself. We have 2 kids and I've had 2 c-sections. He's seen some gross things but he doesn't need to be exposed to it on a daily basis. I'll burp in front of him but I try really hard not too.
  • NSQuintana
    Options
    ^^^^^KuDoS^^^^^
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Personally there's not really anything I wouldn't do if I had to. There are things I choose not to out of courtesy, but if there was some sort of emergency situation, like about to have explosive diarrhea while he is showering and there's only one bathroom, you bet your *kitten* I'm not sh*ttin my pants just for his comfort!

Same, when I was with my ex he would tell me about his bowel movements, he would even announce "oh I feel so much better!", tell me when he had diarrhea, would fart in front of me and laugh... etc. His family would talk about these things on the dinner table when we were out at a restaurant! :P I'm not like that, I'm a lot more private but since I had this experience with my ex I wouldn't be embarrassed by anything, really when I'm with the next guy.

I also grew up with 3 brothers.