Would You Do This In Front of Your Spouse??

Options
12346»

Replies

• TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    No offense..

:happy: :drinker:
  • nabauer86
    nabauer86 Posts: 39
    Options
    Have been with my boyfriend for 6 years, and there is nothing we don't say or do in front of each other. Everyone has bodily functions, why try and hide it? I'm glad I have someone I can feel comfortable with no matter what. We actually joke all the time about that stuff, and the laughter brings us closer :)
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    After 22 years of broken tail bones, backs, shoulder surgeries and a host of other things, plus I can be an *kitten* at times, there's nothing left.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    You know, I'm an egalitarian when it comes to relationships.

If I can't fart in front of him, he can't do it in front of me.

I DEFINITELY don't want him pooping with the door open. I would never be comfortable doing it in front of him ever. It's just not how I roll. I know everyone poops, but we don't need to see all that.

A little mystery is good for the goose AND the gander. :)
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I'm fairly sure if we can look each other in the face and say "you smell bad, take a shower" then there's not much left that would shock or offend. Though granted I was taught whenever I'm not in my own home to always shut the bathroom door. But considering the acoustics of your average bathroom, the only thing you're missing is seeing someone either standing or sitting with their pants down. You see that in bed.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    She gets REALLY upset with me if I try to show her a BM that I'm particularly proud of.

Ugh GROSS!! LOL That sounds like something my husband would try to do...he hasn't yet, but sounds like something he'd do. I have texted him a picture or two of our sons massive man poops though LOL, he's only 4.

As far as my husband and I go, what I do in the bathroom is my business, same for him...I don't ever want to see him pooping with the door open, he doesn't want to see me do that either!! I don't even fart in front of him...most of the time any way, he can't even tell when I do, haha. Other than that we are pretty open, we have pretty dirty mouths and will talk about lots of nasty things. We both have a good since of humor and can joke with each other about pretty much anything. :)
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been married for almost 15 years and we don't poo in front of each other. Farting is a different story though. I once received an email about a couple laying in bed and the husband farts then says "touchdown! 7 points". The wife then farts and says "touchdown! tied" This continues until the wife lets out a little fluff and says "field goal! I'm in the lead". Not to be outdone the husband pushed and pushed. Instead of farting he poops. The wife asks "what was that?" and the husband says "half time! switch sides!". My husband laughed so hard on that one and now we play fart football (minus half time) in bed sometimes. I know TMI but still ... it makes me laugh :laugh:
  • kadins_momma07
    Options
    After having food poisoning with the hubs back when we were dating, pretty much everything goes. He was puking into the (ONLY) toilet when i felt the other end start moving, so i made him move to the tub, which, luckily, happened to be right next tot he toilet. then i started to vomit as well, which i did into the tub while sitting on the toilet. good times...

^^Wow, it's not even TMI Tuesday... sorry guys!

THAT would suck. Kind of reminds me of the movie Bridesmaids!!! LMAO! That part in the dress salon had my husband and I cracking up!!!! (Yes my husband will watch the occasional chick flick with he, and he actually liked that one!)
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You know, I'm an egalitarian when it comes to relationships.

If I can't fart in front of him, he can't do it in front of me.

I DEFINITELY don't want him pooping with the door open. I would never be comfortable doing it in front of him ever. It's just not how I roll. I know everyone poops, but we don't need to see all that.

A little mystery is good for the goose AND the gander. :)

This this!! I couldn't stand it when my bf would pass gas in front of me. Made me feel TOO comfortable. I like to feel like a girlfriend, not one of the guys.
  • kadins_momma07
    Options
    I think it's a fun post. . . On that note, whatever my wonderful husband saw my body go through while I was giving birth is, well, whatever he saw. . . I love him dearly, but some we do like to leave some mystery. . . like when we use the bathroom. . .yuck! I like some privacy when brush my hair and put on makeup, too. I think it's more a matter of liking some personal space in the latter instances than not wanting to share things with him. . .He has seen me in all sorts of yucky conditions: hemorrhaging after birth, smelly after marathons, sick after long runs, ill from all ends while pregnant....I don't want to hear him poop either. . . no thanks.

Totally agree. I like to brush my teeth, wash my face, put on makeup...all of that with the door closed. I don't even like my son in there. It's not that I don't like to be watched or whatever but I'm followed around by him enough and just want some private time, sometimes those few minutes in the bathroom are the only "me" time I get lol. (and I only shut my son out of the bathroom if my husband is home too. I don't leave my 4 year year old alone to roam the house for an hour or however long it takes me to get ready)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I have no limits when it comes to this... Anything goes.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options

Plus, he has seen me birth 6 kids!!! Poor guy!!

6 Kids? HOLY *kitten* you look AMAZING :flowerforyou:
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I don't like pooping with the bathroom door closed. I like it when the cat visits me when I'm on the toilet and sometimes Andy and I have conversations with one of us on the toilet. It's no big deal. *shrug*

25200_1214567684329_1232910695_30982333_6281898_n.jpg?w=349&h=400
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't purposly fart or poop in front of him, he does EVERYTHING in front of me, he doesn't care,
  • jmatney79
    jmatney79 Posts: 80
    Options
    I do everything in front of my husband! When we poop, we text each other what our poop looks like using symbols like $ & @ ****
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm comfortable to do anything! My fiance and I are the exact same person, just in male and female forms, so anything that we do in front of one another doesn't surprise us. I def don't leave the bathroom door open, but am not shy about announcing what went down behind closed doors! TMI? Maybe, but it works for us. Lol!!

This is how my husband and I are. When we had an apartment with just the two of use we never bothered to close the bathroom door. Now we live with my uncle and his daughter, so of course we always close the door now. lol