Is there a good way to ask a girl out at a gas station?

Options
12346»

Replies

• KettleBellHoe
    Options
    Do you have a big trunk? Cuz i'm gonna stick my d*** in it.

Straight foreword is key.

hahahaha don't take this seriously.
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Lol Whatever you do don't ask if she'd mind if you fill up on her dime.

I few years ago this guy asked if he could fill up on my dime when I was finished filling up mine. I said no and he wandered off. And just as I was putting the hose back he came back and asked if I'd like to go out some time with him and asked for my number. I said no to that as well.

(The s***** thing is that was the first/only time a random guy asked me out in public.)
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Check out the car as well as the gal. If she is driving a cool set of wheels, looks in great condition (the car), and she's not too bad, go for it. Just walk up and comment on the price of gas. You know prices are falling. You can just say you paid a lot more last week at such and so station just a mile from where you are. Great conversation opener and this way she will let you know if she is a local or just passing through. You can just take it from there. Good luck.
  • nabauer86
    nabauer86 Posts: 39
    Options
    If a guy walked up to me while pumping gas I'd probably get scared and hold on to my purse real tight lol

Maybe catch her eye from afar and give a nice smile, if she reciprocates then try and approach.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    how funny, my parents met at a gas station, they were both in their early twenties and my mom walked up to my dad and said :hey, you wanna smoke a joint" and my dad probably gave her a goofy a** grin and said "yea" a couple years later I entered the world =D
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    With gas prices like they are, I say any guy who buys me a tank of gas is automatically in for a date! :)
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Like Brett Michaels used to sing "Like gasoline you want to pump me."
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i say take the squigy and wash her car windows for her. lol
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, my sister-in-law was at a gas station trying to clean her sunroof of her SUV with one of those window washer things when a 6'6" guy walked up to her and offered to do it for her since he was so much taller.... fast forward to today and I have a beautiful 2 year old niece from the 2 of them.

Also, I saw my husband on a flight from LAX to Sydney, Australia and said to myself "who's that guy"... we ended up in the same study abroad program (this was 1999) and have been married for 7 years, after dating for the rest of college and beyond.

If you know, you know. Who cares where you are!

Awesome!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a reason to talk initially, that seems creepy.
  • mellisaweldon
    Options
    ive only been approached once before at a gas station and it went very badly. but then again, it was dark, and one of the worst stations in the area, and he was old and scruffy and dirty, and he asked if my parents knew where i was (im 4'11" so i look like a kid even though im older) and then asked to pump my gas saying that only men should ever do it. im of the mind that women can do anything a man can do except stand and pee, so i blew him off and drove out of there as fast as i could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Sure there is a right way. You step out of your Ferrari and say hello. Let her take it from there....

i don't have a Ferrari. I have a Porsche.
    14505303_5597.jpg

Better not let her see your chick car.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Ask her if she wants you to check her fluids. This gives you a chance to BS with her and tell her yep everything looks good under your hood. This also makes it look like you know something about cars even though you don't because you have a female's
    Porsche.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-CJN8o4TPs36s4JNqDJb3-dtgzQT5ineixgMZk2RQbDOFT70V
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    With gas prices like they are, I say any guy who buys me a tank of gas is automatically in for a date! :)
    I think that's illegal in most states.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I've been hit on while pumping gas. I was like 19 and the guy was easily in his 30's, so on that principle it was weird, but I was still flattered. I like a forward approach. Sexy when a man has that much confidence without being arrogant.