70lbs in 7 months. (190 days of MFP) (Pix)

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
I said I'd wait till I hit 135 before doing this, but I'm only a few ounces away so figured it wouldn't hurt to do it now... I have lost 70lbs just since September. Just eating the right amount of calories, working out, and only eat when hungry, and stop when full. I do not deprive myself of anything, but I will not eat it if it's there just because, I have to want it and only a bite or 2 usually helps curve the craving. A good friend on here once told me that 1 bite won't taste any better then eating the whole thing, so 1 bite should curb the crave just as if you were to eat the whole thing lol. That's really stuck with me. I log everything. I drink between 10 and 12 glasses of water a day. (The only thing I don't eat, is fried foods)

The total 112 (actually 115 I just don't put my weigh in's in till Friday's) has been over a course of 2 years, I joined here back then but I lost the login info to all that so I made a new account and just put in my start from that.

2hd3yqg.jpg

(Usually when I post topics like this, I get a lot of friend requests, I don't mind that one bit, feel free but please read my profile if you want to be friends.)

Replies

• MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success. The transformation is simply amazing.
  • Hair_Assassin
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. It help keep me motivated to continue my new healthy way of living. Keep up the good work!!!
  • jroja021
    jroja021 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!!! You look smoking hot!!

Did you ever have any plateaus?
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I said I'd wait till I hit 135 before doing this, but I'm only a few ounces away so figured it wouldn't hurt to do it now... I have lost 70lbs just since September. Just eating the right amount of calories, working out, and only eat when hungry, and stop when full. I do not deprive myself of anything, but I will not eat it if it's there just because, I have to want it and only a bite or 2 usually helps curve the craving. A good friend on here once told me that 1 bite won't taste any better then eating the whole thing, so 1 bite should curb the crave just as if you were to eat the whole thing lol. That's really stuck with me. I log everything. I drink between 10 and 12 glasses of water a day. (The only thing I don't eat, is fried foods)

The total 112 (actually 115 I just don't put my weigh in's in till Friday's) has been over a course of 2 years, I joined here back then but I lost the login info to all that so I made a new account and just put in my start from that.

2hd3yqg.jpg

(Usually when I post topics like this, I get a lot of friend requests, I don't mind that one bit, feel free but please read my profile if you want to be friends.)

Awesome job! You continue to inspire me!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Congrats girl!!! You look smoking hot!!

Did you ever have any plateaus?

Small one's nothing that I couldn't break through.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you all very much :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting your goal! Celebrate!
  • kiwilass
    kiwilass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    What a great achievement. You have every right to be VERY proud of yourself.....
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    You are amazing.
  • vixkeri
    vixkeri Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all the hard work.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you must be feeling fantastic since you look fantastic
  • Gloria67648
    Gloria67648 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You've done a wonderful thing =)
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Wowy, congrats!! Great work! :)
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration for sure. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • dustinmag
    dustinmag Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Happy for You!!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    You are an inspiration for me. Thanks for sharing and wow! Great job!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    amazing and inspirational. Thank you for sharing your success.
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's great to see someone completely the same starting and goal weight as me. I started at 205 on August 1st and am currently at 157. I'm satisfied with that because it's over a 1lb a week average loss. My original goal weight was 150 but now I know I can definitely do 135 and your post encourages me even more. You look fantastic, good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!