Women are just as bad.

Options

Replies

• Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Oh jeez.. Again, you all over react.

I was saying an opinion, you have yours.. I have mine.

I have enough REAL people to talk to and flirt with in my life so I don't feel the need to slut myself out on the internet and throw myself at random guys.

This is a FITNESS site.. Not a dating site.

There are always going to be people that disagree and try to call you "sensitive; jealous" etc. You clearly said it was an opinion. I don't think you're jealous at all. I come here for fitness advice and support, and I am definitely not jealous of women who throw themselves at random strangers online to feel attractive.
    To each their own, I suppose!
  • KristineJ86
    Options
    Oh jeez.. Again, you all over react.

I was saying an opinion, you have yours.. I have mine.

I have enough REAL people to talk to and flirt with in my life so I don't feel the need to slut myself out on the internet and throw myself at random guys.

This is a FITNESS site.. Not a dating site.

Uh oh. She said slut! :noway:

I wish they had a bow down smiley. I officially love her and will now shamelessy throw myself at her :) Your awesome girl.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I just want to say to the OP, thanks for calling me out on this thread. I got tons of friend requests from awesome people today!!!
  • Newhampshireboy
    Options
    I'm gonna disagree. Kind of. I'm much worse than all my friends, as far as shameless flirting goes. But i've gotten nudies of 11 guys, and only 4 girls. I think that speaks volumes.

some girls would call that a successful day lol
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed such a thing. All the women on my FL behave themselves well.

Sorry but I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    WHAT? Wait a minute. You mean to tell me this isn't a dating site! Well fine then!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed such a thing. All the women on my FL behave themselves well.

Sorry but I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard!

nice buns
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Unfortunatly the internet makes it hard to interpet the sarcasm or jokingness of peoples comments.

But yes, in reality women really are just as bad as men, BUT thats okay. If they want to fish for compliments then let them.
    Sometimes women need to feel that they are still beautiful and attractive so they flirt a little to get it. :tongue:
    Granted some take it overboard but hey, it is what it is.

Nice bikini top. :tongue:

You're welcome.

I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism though. Although the bikini top is quite appealing, you need to work on your photo cropping skills. The bikini bottom got cut off.

No, I enjoy constructive criticism. But unfortunarly that is where MFP lilttle box would only let me crop my pic to. It was either waist and up, or neck and down.

I like my face being in the pic so I went with the obvious choice :)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Unfortunatly the internet makes it hard to interpet the sarcasm or jokingness of peoples comments.

But yes, in reality women really are just as bad as men, BUT thats okay. If they want to fish for compliments then let them.
    Sometimes women need to feel that they are still beautiful and attractive so they flirt a little to get it. :tongue:

You're welcome.

I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism though. Although the bikini top is quite appealing, you need to work on your photo cropping skills. The bikini bottom got cut off.

No, I enjoy constructive criticism. But unfortunarly that is where MFP lilttle box would only let me crop my pic to. It was either waist and up, or neck and down.

Well it is a lovely face, but :sad: for the discarded bottom
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Don't forget women flirting with women, very naughty.
    Id love too!!
    Oh now that IS fun :)
    Some of the comments I've seen in the past remind me of those drunk women that stumble from one guy to the next telling him how much she's had to drink and how vulnerable she is and when he doesn't seem interested she'll try the next guy.
    And just in case anyone is reading this that is one of the women (I know some already have) I'm not personally aiming it at you it was just the most recent one in my feed to use as an example. No offence intended.
    No, its just personally I think someone asking to be "bent over and spanked" is creepy.. Seems that men don't mind so much.

It's getting painfully close to the time when you do what you usually do with a thread once it has become clear that:

a) you're in the minority (again)
    b) you're being wildly offensive and willfully oblivious (again)
    c) you have failed to express yourself in a means that does not end with egg on your face (again)

You know, that time when you go back and delete all your posts.
  • SherryLohr
    Options
    I would agree that there are some comments on here that go a little too far, but I think that because I am not on here to see that kind of interaction. I just skip over them or find a different conversation to join. I find them both from men and women. Some are very obvious that they are looking for those kind of comments and others just turn into that along the way. I suppose if it helps you feel good then have at it but I choose not to read it. This is a touchy subject, a lot of unnecessary bashing goes on when this kind of stuff comes up.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    WHAT? Wait a f*cking minute. You mean to tell me this isn't a dating site! Well fine then! I'll just take my strawberries and handcuffs elsewhere.
    I'm with you. lol
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Have to warm up my lunch. Don't get this thread locked before I return! I want to grab some of those Strawberries for dessert before they disappear!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    There's a lot more negative connotations with overt male sexuality because of the fact that, in general, women have to be wary of physical dangers moreso than men do.

I think that's the only reason male flirting would come off as 'creepy', when comparable behavior from a women is seen as harmless or fun (or stupid, or desperate, or lame, just not creepy).
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

You're welcome.

Well it is a lovely face, but :sad: for the discarded bottom

much appreciated
    XOXO :flowerforyou:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Have to warm up my lunch. Don't get this thread locked before I return! I want to grab some of those Strawberries for dessert before they disappear!

I'll save some for you!
  • MFPAddict
    Options

I'll save some for you!

Thanks beautiful.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I think there is a good collection of women in here who aren't afraid to be pervy.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    I think there is a good collection of women in here who aren't afraid to be pervy lol.

Bless Them!
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm here to workout, exchange tips, get guidance, and for support.

I steer clear of creepers, because that is the last thing I want on this website.

If I wanted that, I would just go to a bar.
This discussion has been closed.