Women are just as bad.

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm here to workout, exchange tips, get guidance, and for support.

I steer clear of creepers, because that is the last thing I want on this website.

If I wanted that, I would just go to a bar.

I'm totally gonna start stalking you just because you've been to the Myers house.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Women are WAY worse.. I have made my share of men blush with my dirty talk with a gf... lol
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

I steer clear of creepers, because that is the last thing I want on this website.

You'd rather pick up a dude at a bar than on a fitness site? hmm... Priorities...
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I think I must be rather like a man then. If I got some nude pictures in my inbox I would just delete and be all "no thanks".
    I don't particularly like naming and shaming someone, unless their behaviour is in the extreme and I was actually scared or fearful of that person.

It's all a bit of harmless fun, you don't have to take part if you don't want to.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    My dog eats her poop sometimes.
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Just stopping in to say that it is convos like that which keep me on MFP most days. Love my *kitten* grabbing, thong wearing friends.

Who wears a thong? It's all about going commando! rotfl2.gif
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    :smokin: Some of the comments are here are plain stupid. Honestly. This IS a fitness site but, everyone has their own personalities. YEAH I have read the same crap about spankings and seen chicks *kitten* all over the place and NO that isn't what I came here to see.. but, it's a social website.. it's going to happen.. so for gods sake move on. :sad:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    :smokin: Some of the comments are here are plain stupid. Honestly. This IS a fitness site but, everyone has their own personalities. YEAH I have read the same crap about spankings and seen chicks *kitten* all over the place and NO that isn't what I came here to see.. but, it's a social website.. it's going to happen.. so for gods sake move on. :sad:

Are you open to seeing men's *kitten*?
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Just stopping in to say that it is convos like that which keep me on MFP most days. Love my *kitten* grabbing, thong wearing friends.

Who wears a thong? It's all about going commando! rotfl2.gif

Shhhhh you aren't supposed to tell everyone my secret
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Are you open to seeing men's *kitten*?

only on occasion. Lmao, no thanks! :D
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Wow! Lot's of varied comments. LOL To tell the truth, women can be worse. Guys may be more crude, but women get the award. IT was a woman who told me one time that sexual harrassment would not be reported, BUT would be graded! :noway:

More fuel to the fire: Why are older women called cougars but older men called perverts? LMAO

I'm like the older and ugly crowd. So I don't get creeped, flashed, or flirted....
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hell, I'm constantly deleting inappropriate comments women leave on my profile. Chicks love this dirty hair and beard mixed with cigarettes and alcohol.
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yes if a dude is PMing you his c*ck, I could see you reporting him,
    wait, you can get reported for that?
    wait, you can PM your c*ck?
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options

You'd rather pick up a dude at a bar than on a fitness site? hmm... Priorities...

The "dude at the bar" is REAL... IMMEDIATELY available... and not in internet land potentially thousands of miles away... therein lies the difference.
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
    I feel left out....

BRING IT ON!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

^^^ This ^^^
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    We always see posts and complaints about men being creepy and saying innappropriate things to women but in all fairness I think women are jsut as bad if not worse.

I have a few guy friends on here and I quite often see them post messages with no second meaning to them until like 20 women reply virtually throwing themselves at them. Now I'm sure guys probably love it and don't get so freaked out but I do..

No nice to read y'know.. Anyone else notice women like this?

Sounds like no one is hitting on you. It's okay your beautiful.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options

^^This... and why do you think they have a "chit-chat, fun and games" section anyway? Oh maybe for chit-chat, fun, and games! You don't like it, go hang out in the fitness section!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Why I never!!!

prude.jpg?w=640

ROFL... and that's why you never will.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Why I never!!!

prude.jpg?w=640

ROFL... and that's why you never will.

:laugh:
  • MrLeeParker
    Options
    I really don't think it's possible for a woman to reach the creep factor on me. Even if I'm not interested, I'll at least be flattered.

And if you think you can hit the creep factor, I welcome you to try :)
This discussion has been closed.