Women are just as bad.

Options

Replies

• TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity creep...I ask all my friends to bend me over and spank me :drinker:

True story and I love it!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    People can do or say whatever they want, if you don't like it, just delete them... maybe your priorities are different. It happens.

I do think it's disrespectful of you to post something that was on your news feed on the public forums, though, even if you changed the names.

People have added you or accepted you as their friend, and it is like a private conversation. It casts you in a poor light to post a conversation that was among friends and put it up for judgment, moreso than the details of their conversation does for them, which was your original complaint...
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I agree. I see a lot of women on here being overly flirtacious and honestly pathetic looking. It's like really? This isn't a dating site. Being friendly is one thing but some take it too far.

THIS
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    It's the double standard thing... A man flirts and he's a creep. A woman flirts and it's expected. Women have to say 'yes' for it to be OK (body language IRL, messages on line). Once it's on, it's ON.

I can see how this could be motivating for some.... "You're looking good" can go a long way in validating all the hard work. Thing is, fitness is more than just the outside looks, there are health benefits, but most people focus on the outward appearance.

OH, and BTW, I personally DON"T get offended, scared away, or think poorly of women who are CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO FLIRT that do it. It takes guts for ANYONE to put it out there.

And about the 'just as bad', sometimes, they are worse.... luv it!!!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    OK, since it was apparently my spanking comment that riled you up so much...would you like to spank me? I've been a very naughty girl...LOL

There, now since I asked a girl AND a guy am I better? I'm pretty sure none of the people i have on my friends list mind my comments like that, and if they do, they can drop me as a friend. *shrugs*
  • KristineJ86
    Options
    I agree. I see a lot of women on here being overly flirtacious and honestly pathetic looking. It's like really? This isn't a dating site. Being friendly is one thing but some take it too far.

THIS

Ditto.
  • BiggTim
    BiggTim Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I don't ever see any of this from my MFP friends.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    OK, since it was apparently my spanking comment that riled you up so much...would you like to spank me? I've been a very naughty girl...LOL

There, now since I asked a girl AND a guy am I better? I'm pretty sure none of the people i have on my friends list mind my comments like that, and if they do, they can drop me as a friend. *shrugs*

Hun, as I said earlier on.. None of this is aimed directly at you.. It was just the first one I saw that had loads of comments all leading to the dirty side. Obviously everyone has different opinions, I was simply pointing out that women are quick enough to call guys creeps but if its the other way round its fine.

If you're happy and he's happy then I don't mind, as I said I was using it as an example.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    OP- Are you really just looking for more naughty friends for your list?

Not the OP, but ^^^^^ was definitely added incentive for me to post in this thread. :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Easy answer...unless it directly affects you it is pointless to worry about what others are doing or how they are using MY Fitness Pal.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna disagree. Kind of. I'm much worse than all my friends, as far as shameless flirting goes. But i've gotten nudies of 11 guys, and only 4 girls. I think that speaks volumes.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I was reported for it...true story.

Look: I apologized for that and tried to explain that I was on hallucinogens and thought the "Report" button was actually a "Transport" button. Gawd! Am I never going to live this down?

Mhhhhm, and I thought the add a smiley was an add a vagina.....
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna disagree. Kind of. I'm much worse than all my friends, as far as shameless flirting goes. But i've gotten nudies of 11 guys, and only 4 girls. I think that speaks volumes.
    Maybe you are not sending enough out. lol
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    OP- Are you really just looking for more naughty friends for your list?

Not the OP, but ^^^^^ was definitely added incentive for me to post in this thread. :bigsmile:

Ditto.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    mhhhhm, and I thought the add a smiley was an add a vagina.....

They have one of those? Where do I click?
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Unfortunatly the internet makes it hard to interpet the sarcasm or jokingness of peoples comments.

But yes, in reality women really are just as bad as men, BUT thats okay. If they want to fish for compliments then let them.
    Sometimes women need to feel that they are still beautiful and attractive so they flirt a little to get it. :tongue:
    Granted some take it overboard but hey, it is what it is.
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    personally i would love more people to randomly post up on my wall wow your looking great etc. i post up whenever i notice someones picture change. normally saying wow, twit twoo, doing awesome, looking gorgoues etc but i mean what i say i dont say wow you look gorgeous id love ot bend you over lol.

i think womens boundaries can be way lower then mens and not seem like a creep lol.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Unfortunatly the internet makes it hard to interpet the sarcasm or jokingness of peoples comments.

But yes, in reality women really are just as bad as men, BUT thats okay. If they want to fish for compliments then let them.
    Sometimes women need to feel that they are still beautiful and attractive so they flirt a little to get it. :tongue:
    Granted some take it overboard but hey, it is what it is.

Nice bikini top. :tongue:
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options

THIS

Ditto.

Some of the comments I've seen in the past remind me of those drunk women that stumble from one guy to the next telling him how much she's had to drink and how vulnerable she is and when he doesn't seem interested she'll try the next guy.

Obviously comments that bad are quite rare - the ones I used as an example are pretty mild in comparison.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    What do you define as creepy?

are you trying to define your level of creepiness with this thread???

No, its just personally I think someone asking to be "bent over and spanked" is creepy.. Seems that men don't mind so much
    hell i like it!
This discussion has been closed.