Women are just as bad.

Options

Replies

• mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Man1 Hmmmm what am i thinking?

Woman 1 Damn I look good today *checks self out in the mirror*
    Woman 2 that you want to bend me over and spank me? oh wait..that's what I'M thinking..my bad!
    Woman 3 Better question is probably what are you NOT thinking.
    Woman 4 If I had to take a guess, I'd say it was something quite lewd and fun!
    Woman 5 ???
    Woman 6 You forgot to wear your black thong?
    Woman 7 Oh I'm sure only clean and pure thoughts.....father Ty
    Woman 8 for some reason my telepathic communication skills don't work with you! uuggh!
    Woman 9 How to cause trouble on MFP today?
    Woman 10 that you love all your MFP ladies ;)

I've taken out names because I don't wanna embarass people but this is what I mean.. This is copied and pasted from my updates.. Some are a little too graphic.. I only have a fragile mind lol

By the way - I'm woman #4! :)

Yours isn't one of the bad ones!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    i really dont think this is true....women are much, much worse.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Sexual Harassment, Double Standards what? In this day and age, nooooo.

Disclosure_34594_Medium.jpg
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    What do you define as creepy?

Asking for pictures of the ding a ling, where one lives etc.

You didn't like it when I asked you for all that? :sad: *puts down binoculars, climbs down from tree, gets in car and goes home*
  • colofitguyfm
    Options
    I imagine a woman could be creepy to a guy and cross a line .......... but I'm sure the guy would be okay with it most of the time.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Someone saying "you look good" or "you're hot" is not creepy, even dirty jokes are not creepy, but someone PM'ing you asking personal questions about your sex life, boyfriend, etc is very creepy.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've taken out names because I don't wanna embarass people but this is what I mean..

Haha, I don't think you could embarass any of those people if you tried. :D
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yep. We are.

I'm an angel, though.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Woman 2 that you want to bend me over and spank me? oh wait..that's what I'M thinking..my bad!
    Woman 5 ???
    Woman 8 for some reason my telepathic communication skills don't work with you! uuggh!

I've taken out names because I don't wanna embarass people but this is what I mean.. This is copied and pasted from my updates.. Some are a little too graphic.. I only have a fragile mind lol

By the way- I'm women #1- and if you are friends with Ty- then I don;t think you have "delicate sensibilities"
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

are you trying to define your level of creepiness with this thread???

No, its just personally I think someone asking to be "bent over and spanked" is creepy.. Seems that men don't mind so much
    Did you ever think they are having fun in a very safe environment? I wouldn't worry so much about the guys. They either a. enjoy it b. ignore it c. delete and move on
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    It isn't that women are just as 'bad'...it is that women liek to have fun and flirt too!

I get that, but I thought there are a few posts mentioning about guys doing it so I thought I'd highlight that women also do it.. Apparently men don't mind so much though.

I got what your intention was. Women are more likely to make a big deal about things that offend them. Even if a guy is offended, he isn't likely to create a thread complaining about a sexually charged message or friend request.
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Woman 5 ???

<~~~ woman 7 LOL
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Women are wayyy worse. The only thing is most guys don't care.. unless it's overly creepy.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm woman #3. Thanks for that. :P
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I think the women are actually worse... it's just that it's a different dynamic. It's more accepted for women to "creep" than it is for men to.

Also... women can post pics of their boobs up close and for the most part the site lets it go (I know the mods have been pretty tough on the poor ladies lately, though :sad: ) But if I posted a close up of my lower half bulging out of my shorts (covered albeit) I would be instantly reported.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I was reported for it...true story.

Look: I apologized for that and tried to explain that I was on hallucinogens and thought the "Report" button was actually a "Transport" button. Gawd! Am I never going to live this down?
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed such a thing. All the women on my FL behave themselves well.

Haha. *grope, grope, grope*
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I think this face says enough. Joe would be out the F'ing door.

fatalattraction.jpg
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Yep. We are.

I'm an angel, though.

^^^She really is. I make sure to keep her in line.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    <~~~ woman 7 LOL

OMG. Awesome calves!
This discussion has been closed.