Women are just as bad.

Options

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

I wonder if it were in person and not online these women would still ask a random guy to bend them over and spank them.

I get such a request several times a day.

Not explicitly, they always say it with their eyes...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    As it pertains to creepy, the rule I've found with women is this:

If a man comes on to a woman, and he is attractive, she is flattered.

If a second man comes on to a woman in the exact same way as the first man did, but he is not attractive (ugly, fat, poor, whatever attraction points the woman has), he is creepy.

This sums it up pretty well......but goes both ways.....How a woman looks has a direct impact on whether it's creepy or not......But they have things called boobs that skew the scoring.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Don't forget women flirting with women, very naughty.

Id love too!!

I was just going to say this. I think I say dirtier comments to my friends on here that are girls than guys. I don't hear any of them complaining either. :flowerforyou:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed such a thing. All the women on my FL behave themselves well.

That was before you added me :wink:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Id love too!!

Oh now that IS fun :)

This is what drives men crazy. The only difference is YOUR comfort level. There are a lot of women on here that happily receive graphic messages from other women, but go apesh*t if I guy crosses that line. And this ties back to a prior point. A woman that gets offended will blast the guy in multiple ways. A guy that is offended will just say no thank you or move on.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    You kinda sound jealous... maybe it's just me

Surely if I was jealous I'd just join in?
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm sure gald I'm old & butt ugly so I don't have to put up with women creepin' me! :cry:
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    What do you define as creepy?

Hanging outside my kitchen window. If you are not going to come inside and make me a sammich, please go away!
    Ok - next time I'll come in :)

The back door is unlocked. ;)
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I agree. I see a lot of women on here being overly flirtacious and honestly pathetic looking. It's like really? This isn't a dating site. Being friendly is one thing but some take it too far.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I get sexually harassed on a daily basis by our cleaning lady at work. If I were to say the things she says to me to any other woman at work I would probably be reported and fired. I just think it's hilarious. Nobody seems to have a sense of humor these days so I just keep my perverted comments to myself.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Man1 Hmmmm what am i thinking?

Woman 1 Damn I look good today *checks self out in the mirror*
    Woman 2 that you want to bend me over and spank me? oh wait..that's what I'M thinking..my bad!
    Woman 3 Better question is probably what are you NOT thinking.
    Woman 4 If I had to take a guess, I'd say it was something quite lewd and fun!
    Woman 5 ???
    Woman 6 You forgot to wear your black thong?
    Woman 7 Oh I'm sure only clean and pure thoughts.....father Ty
    Woman 8 for some reason my telepathic communication skills don't work with you! uuggh!
    Woman 9 How to cause trouble on MFP today?
    Woman 10 that you love all your MFP ladies ;)

I've taken out names because I don't wanna embarass people but this is what I mean.. This is copied and pasted from my updates.. Some are a little too graphic.. I only have a fragile mind lol

By the way - I'm woman #4! :)

I was woman number 2...and FYI...I only post things like that to certain people that I know don't mind it.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options

Id love too!!

Oh now that IS fun :)

This is what drives men crazy. The only difference is YOUR comfort level. There are a lot of women on here that happily receive graphic messages from other women, but go apesh*t if I guy crosses that line. And this ties back to a prior point. A woman that gets offended will blast the guy in multiple ways. A guy that is offended will just say no thank you or move on.

What if a guy sent another guy a graphic message? Would he speak up then? :laugh:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    OP- Are you really just looking for more naughty friends for your list?
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    What do you define as creepy?

Hanging outside my kitchen window. If you are not going to come inside and make me a sammich, please go away!
    Ok - next time I'll come in :)

The back door is unlocked. ;)
    See you soon :)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to defend men as I know they are too macho to mention it themselves.

Well, bless your heart!
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity creep...I ask all my friends to bend me over and spank me :drinker:
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Its all in good fun. Its just words on a page. I don't deem it offensive. Unless it gets personal. Even then... I might laugh. In my opinion some just need to remove the stick from their ___ and relax.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    Bump so these ladies can admire the abs. :wink:

Do you guys actually enjoy it?

very much :D
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    What if a guy sent another guy a graphic message? Would he speak up then? :laugh:

If he were straight, he would just block him. No need to draw attention to a guy wanting you to drop the soap.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

They usually just block me.
This discussion has been closed.