Women are just as bad.

Options

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    i really dont think this is true....women are much, much worse.

i really dont think this is true.....women are much, much BETTER.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yep. We are.

I'm an angel, though.

^^^She really is. I make sure to keep her in line.

:bigsmile:

Yes, yes you do.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    It isn't that women are just as 'bad'...it is that women liek to have fun and flirt too!

I get that, but I thought there are a few posts mentioning about guys doing it so I thought I'd highlight that women also do it.. Apparently men don't mind so much though.

I got what your intention was. Women are more likely to make a big deal about things that offend them. Even if a guy is offended, he isn't likely to create a thread complaining about a sexually charged message or friend request.

Well my point is women are just as bad, if the guys don't care then fine but if it was the other way round then you'd having blocking and reporting going on right away.

And just in case anyone is reading this that is one of the women (I know some already have) I'm not personally aiming it at you it was just the most recent one in my feed to use as an example. No offence intended :flowerforyou:
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    <~~~ woman 7 LOL

OMG. Awesome calves!

LOL thank you...er..I mean.... Wanna talk dirty and go back to my place you dirty little man *kitten* her..
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Here are the rules of life:

Men and Women are roughly the same barring a few organs. Men and women act appoximately the same. Men and women like to say that the opposite sex act inappropriately when in fact both sides do, much like republicans and democrats like to say that their party is the only one true party and the other are full of lunatics.

As it pertains to creepy, the rule I've found with women is this:

If a man comes on to a woman, and he is attractive, she is flattered.

If a second man comes on to a woman in the exact same way as the first man did, but he is not attractive (ugly, fat, poor, whatever attraction points the woman has), he is creepy.

The number of people throwing themselves around at other people is disturbing.
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why it bothers you, they are not offending the guy. Surely!?!?!? The boys should be flattered of such attention :blushing:
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I think this face says enough. Joe would be out the F'ing door.

fatalattraction.jpg

tumblr_lrcmumv5x21r2i1zso1_500.jpg
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    <~~~ woman 7 LOL

OMG. Awesome calves!

LOL thank you...er..I mean.... Wanna talk dirty and go back to my place you dirty little man *kitten* her..

You had me at "Wanna"
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Here is the thing- women in general tend to be more sensitive then men. So when a women gets offended, she tells everyone about it, gets indignant, reports it, posts a thread about it- because its all about humiliating the person who offended you in the most public way possible.

Men- if they are offended, they either, brush it off because its not that big of a deal, or tell the person who has done the offending to knock it off- and let it be done.

A lot of people on this site tend to take dirty humor completely out of context. Yes if a dude is PMing you his c*ck, I could see you reporting him, but a guy telling you that he thinks your attractive, or says "hey hot legs" isn't a reason to drag him through the town square, tar and feather him.

I have a filthy sense of humor, and have a disclaimer in my profile for those who want to friend me so they know I am a incouragable flirt with a dirty mind. If you don't like someone, there is an un-friend button.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Don't forget women flirting with women, very naughty.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I posted a topic about shirtless women and came back to 2 pages of friend requests the other week.

Depends on what my main profile pic is too.

I don't like going higher than like 100 friends. So most of em are on the chopping block at all times. Except a select 20 or so who were here from the beginning.

Naughty women.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Just stopping in to say that it is convos like that which keep me on MFP most days. Love my *kitten* grabbing, thong wearing friends.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    A lot of people on this site tend to take dirty humor completely out of context. Yes if a dude is PMing you his c*ck, I could see you reporting him, but a guy telling you that he thinks your attractive, or says "hey hot legs" isn't a reason to drag him through the town square, tar and feather him.

But a little hot wax and a spanking would definitely be ok.....
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    this is so true. Women can be way worse and get away with it too.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Ditto.
    <~~~ woman 7 LOL

OMG. Awesome calves!
  • secrets_out
    Options
    Not offended....most girls I think know the guys well enough and know their personallites...I would never say certain things to some guys on my list cause they wouldn't be comfortable with it and then there are my man *kitten* who love it ;)
    It isn't that women are just as 'bad'...it is that women liek to have fun and flirt too!

I get that, but I thought there are a few posts mentioning about guys doing it so I thought I'd highlight that women also do it.. Apparently men don't mind so much though.

I got what your intention was. Women are more likely to make a big deal about things that offend them. Even if a guy is offended, he isn't likely to create a thread complaining about a sexually charged message or friend request.

Well my point is women are just as bad, if the guys don't care then fine but if it was the other way round then you'd having blocking and reporting going on right away.

And just in case anyone is reading this that is one of the women (I know some already have) I'm not personally aiming it at you it was just the most recent one in my feed to use as an example. No offence intended :flowerforyou:
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I take pride in my inappropriateness.
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    I decided to ask my wife to marry me after I discovered that she was as Freaky as I was.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I posted a topic about shirtless women and came back to 2 pages of friend requests the other week.

Depends on what my main profile pic is too.

I don't like going higher than like 100 friends. So most of em are on the chopping block at all times. Except a select 20 or so who were here from the beginning.

Naughty women.

No doubt. I can pretty much tell you how many friend requests I'll get on a specific day if I change my pic. Inappropriate women for the win.
  • secrets_out
    Options
    Don't forget women flirting with women, very naughty.

Id love too!!
This discussion has been closed.