• steph0924
    steph0924 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • JustineDianaD
    JustineDianaD Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    I am the same height and about the same weight. But don't look anywhere near that good! :)
    Amazing Transformation!
  • Oilfanchick
    Oilfanchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You are very inspiring! My goal is 135, but after seeing your pics I am way more excited to see myself at your current weight! Thank you for being so brave, great job!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic in the bikini! The scale not moving but getting thinner means you're replacing body fat with lean muscle due to the exercise you're doing, which is great for your health. Way to go!
  • lucysarah93
    Options
    you look amazing! so much difference even between the last two pics, got some muscle tone going on!
  • renkath
    renkath Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I'm posting these - I think they just make me feel better if the scale doesn't move as much as I'd like and positive feedback that it's not all in my head will feel nice I guess.

If I had made that kind of progress, I would post pictures, too! Thanks for doing this. I am trying to remind myself that the scale is not everything and that my goal is actually no longer what I weigh but how strong and lean I am.
  • kmowrer128
    Options
    you look great... why not post this great progress?
  • DawnShoe0726
    Options
    WOW you look amazing, great job!!
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Keep up the great work.
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! You are SO my motivation, girl, you ROCK!!! ! I am a little bit taller than you, I am between 5"6-5"7 but I also started at 176! I am not 169. I'd like to get to around 135. The problem is I am having touble stayig motivated because I am worried that my thighs aren't ever going to shrink but you look SO awesome. Your things, too, which is often a trouble spot for a lot of women! Seriously, you rock. Keep up the good work and I will try to also!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    You look good girl I'm the sme height long way to go to get to were you are at but seeing everyone's pictures especialy yours gives me the movtivation not to quite. Thanks for posting!!!
  • JonesJennings
    JonesJennings Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. You say that you're half way there, but I reckon if you were to maintain your current shape you could call that a victory in it's own right. All depends on what your total goals are, I spose.
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! Honestly, I think you looked great at 176lb. Im about the same height as you and muscular and if I look that good when I hit 176, I will be wearing bikinis! lol.

You look terrific in all the pics, and absolutely amazing at the weight you are at now. If I were in your position, I would maybe work more on lifting and losing inches (although I dont see any need to lose any more inches or weight). Great job!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    thanks ;) 5'6 I think maybe 5'5
    You look so good already! I hope I look as good as you do when I get in the 140s (I'm 5'6)!
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can only hope for results like that!
  • missleelee_2007
    missleelee_2007 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look friggin amazing! 148 really looks good on you!
  • amanday88
    amanday88 Posts: 68
    Options
    you look amazing! great job!
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are definitely my new inspiration. I am about your height, maybe an inch shorter, but my goal weight is 148. I would be absolutely THRILLED if I looked even close to how you look at 148. You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • ChristineandRoxy
    ChristineandRoxy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    wow i think you looked great even at 176 wow
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!