FLIRTY WOMEN - AGE DIFFERENCE

Options
MFPAddict
MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
This thread is intended for the women on this site that ENJOY flirting with men. If you are a prude or just anti-men, your time might be better spent elsewhere. Here is a Cat Lady thread you might enjoy.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/573685-crazy-cat-lady-photos

Anyway, just curious what your comfort level is regarding age difference with the men you flirt with. Personally, I do not put much thought into age when it comes to my flirting. For me it is mostly about personality, and of course looks plays a role as well. I am in my early 40s and have had multiple young women (early 20s) on my friends list over the past year. Some didn't let age bother them at all and were quite flirty. Of course for some age was clearly an issue.

Please note, not looking for friend requests. I maintain a very small (under 30) list and plan to keep it that way. Just a topic I was curious about.

Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    If you're old enough to be my dad, no unless you look amazing, and don't look like you're pushing 40...I'm so okay with that =O
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I prefer older guys, personally...but I'm an equal opportunity flirt :bigsmile:
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I prefer older guys, personally...but I'm an equal opportunity flirt :bigsmile:

^^^This^^^
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Is there flirting on MFP ?? News to me. I am shocked. But to answer the question anyway... even though I don't fall into this catergory.. (my story.. sticking to it) I do have some age limits. I have a 15 yr old son and I would feel like I was robbing the cradle if I go below the age of ... welll... Hmmm... 28 ... maybe a year or two younger.. But mostly my male friends are my age alittle older.. alittle younger.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    If you're old enough to be my dad, no unless you look amazing, and don't look like you're pushing 40...I'm so okay with that =O

Kinda reminds me of a comment a guy made in another thread.

The same exact suggestive message from two different guys (one attractive, one old, fat, ugly) will result in different reactions. The attractive guy gets a pass, and the other guy is labeled a creeper.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Is there flirting on MFP ?? News to me. I am shocked. But to answer the question anyway... even though I don't fall into this catergory.. (my story.. sticking to it) I do have some age limits. I have a 15 yr old son and I would feel like I was robbing the cradle if I go below the age of ... welll... Hmmm... 28 ... maybe a year or two younger.. But mostly my male friends are my age alittle older.. alittle younger.

Deena. You really need to get a t-shirt with that phrase (my story, sticking to it) on it.

Preferably white and soaked with water!
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I find it weird how many people flirt on here. It seems like such a weird place to. But anyways, my boyfriend is 4 years older than me but I would be fine if he were a few years older than that. I dont want to think about dating someone younger than me.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    im thinking of eliminating anyone on my friend list below 28 as even though there isnt any flirting going on it just feels creep to have a person on my list below that age
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Hey! Some women like men AND cats. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Never forget that a COUGAR is essentially feline. :laugh: :bigsmile: :noway:

- - -

young men - be VERY afraid! RAWR!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options

Deena. You really need to get a t-shirt with that phrase (my story, sticking to it) on it.

Preferably white and soaked with water!

:bigsmile: I will bring one when we meet.... lol.. oh.. wait.. I don't flirt.. damn it !!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I usually flirt with guys near my age and older. Guys who look like they're in high school or early 20's who hit on me make me feel uncomfortable (don't ask me why) but I'm friendly back with them; not flirty. As far as age limit? None. I've flirted with the 50-something year old guy who walked past me on the train and said I had great legs. I winked at him. :-P

Oh, you're talking about on here? Yeah, I don't flirt on MFP. Only in real life.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I flirty with most people if I am comfortable with them and they are ok with it...

If they give me the creeps - there is no flirting...
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options

- - -

DAMN STRAIGHT about the cougar part.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    For me, I would have to say 30 and up. I'm 38 :wink:
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, I work in a pub part time, I pretty much flirt with all the men, age doesn't make a difference...a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! :drinker:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    You know I'm older than you. My flirting comfort zone....if only flirting...mid 20's and up. So 25-65 or so....

Not that I'm ever guilty of flirting. :noway:
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    WHAAAAAA-AAAAT..!!
    There is flirting here? No way...really??
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    I do some age limits My son is 21 so I cant go below 29 that doesnt work for me. Mostly like guys my age or a little younger and some a little older.
  • MFPAddict
    Options

- - -

You are right, sorry.

And some men like pancakes AND waffles!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think something "happens" to women when they get close to 40 or so.