FLIRTY WOMEN - AGE DIFFERENCE

Options

Replies

• TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Way to make me feel old, TK

I think the word you were looking for is hot.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. Some people don't know that since I post old photos of myself and generally act like I am 12. Pretty much every woman I have ever encountered on MFP has flirted with me. From the kittens on MFP Jr. to the sabertooths on MFP-AARP.

We're going with flirt meaning to acknowledge in any way, shape or form, right?

Sabertooths on MFP-AARP?!?!? I am crying over here, LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and flirt with pretty much everyone on my FL ... men, women ... they all get equal time from me. I'm good with later 20's and up. I have been known to drool over this 20-year-old I see on the boards (who I secretly call "Abs from God"), but would feel entirely too naughty sending him a friend request (although that didn't stop me from sending him a PM complimenting his hard work and dedication, but adding the reason we couldn't be friends). LOL
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    I prefer older guys, personally...but I'm an equal opportunity flirt :bigsmile:

OK you win!!!! Friend me!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 20-40. That being said, I am 19 and have always told guys 16-24 that they will be super hot when they are 35. Older guys are just more attractive. Which is apparently a weird compliment and some take it badly. My flirting is a tad different on this website though... If you are my friends list and are male, I added you because you are attractive/i want to have your body. By have your body, I mean that I am jealous that you can be male and have that physique. Being female, I have breasts and hips and all that stuff so I can not look like you, so I llike to look at you. You are hot.

I am 42 and jealous of YOUR biceps. Clearly not a candidate for your friends list. :grumble:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and flirt with pretty much everyone on my FL ... men, women ... they all get equal time from me. I'm good with later 20's and up. I have been known to drool over this 20-year-old I see on the boards (who I secretly call "Abs from God"), but would feel entirely too naughty sending him a friend request (although that didn't stop me from sending him a PM complimenting his hard work and dedication, but adding the reason we couldn't be friends). LOL
    Fortunately, said "abs from God" is on my FL because I had no problem telling him that I wanted to drool all over him. Crazy jailbait accepted my FR, too, which means you get to drool over him by proxy.
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. I wouldn't go any younger than 19 and probably no older than 30/35. Maybe an exception for someone over the higher age, if I had a genuine connection with them, really got on well with them etc.

At the end of the day, age is only a number and to be honest it would depend a great deal on the individual person!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    No age discrimination here....

Flirting and dating alike...:happy:
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    no age, or sex (male or female, get your mind out of the gutter ;) limitations for this chick.

i flirts with everybody! <3
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    No age discrimination here....

Flirting and dating alike...:happy:

Just curious. Is there a reason that booty is in the air like that? :bigsmile:
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    no age, or sex (male or female, get your mind out of the gutter ;) limitations for this chick.

i flirts with everybody! <3

may i note that i am taken and my man is equally as flirtatious. makes for a fun friday or saturday night! ;)
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I can't help it, I'm a huge flirt and always have been. Never really cared much about age though. It's just and number and usually not the number I'm looking for. I'm almost 55 and have had ladies as young at 22 flirt with me on here.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Love to flirt and I'm 57. But hey, its the internets and attitude is everything. If they're under 25 I might be a bit wary, but it's always great to have younger guys thinking you're hot! Not that I have anything against guys around my age, either, though... :wink:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think something "happens" to women when they get close to 40 or so.

Oh how right you are!! (and I still have 2 more years before I hit 40!)
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    If you're old enough to be my dad, no unless you look amazing, and don't look like you're pushing 40...I'm so okay with that =O

Kinda reminds me of a comment a guy made in another thread.

The same exact suggestive message from two different guys (one attractive, one old, fat, ugly) will result in different reactions. The attractive guy gets a pass, and the other guy is labeled a creeper.

Definitely true. I don't see anything wrong with that though, its a matter of attraction. I'll be 20 in five days, I don't think it's wrong for me to not want to flirt back with someone in their forties.

With that said, I wouldn't mind if a female ever flirted with me irrespective of age.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    <
    Professional flirt here!!! Mostly with those that are "age appropriate". Nothing wrong with a little fun!! Now the real question is, what's your flirt motivation ?

So...you get paid to flirt? Is that even legal? :tongue:
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think something "happens" to women when they get close to 40 or so.

Oh how right you are!! (and I still have 2 more years before I hit 40!)

Wait till you hit menopause - totally liberating!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    flirting is a harmless way to add on to MFP...as long as the age is legal of course lol...its really about who's comfortable with it...with some it helps them on their journey seeing a little flirty comment or message from someone on their list...so..its a benefit
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I don't care either way. If they're gonna flirt, they're gonna flirt. But if I get that creeper vibe, it's all over!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Really any age is okay but not if you look like your old enough to be my father or grandfather, same goes for women!