FLIRTY WOMEN - AGE DIFFERENCE

Options

Replies

• kimberly0416
    kimberly0416 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Flirting is just flirting so age doesn't matter, doesn't mean I am going to jump in the sack or even date the person.. I do have to admit I enjoy flirting but that is all it is.. It does take me a bit to feel comfortable enough to flirt though.... :ohwell:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think something "happens" to women when they get close to 40 or so.

HA HA!!! You got that right!!!! It's called "I'm in my sexual prime and it's all about ME"!!! :drinker: :smooched:

Ya I don't quite get this.. I mean other than stamina what the hell does a 20 year old know about anything........ Sure they look good with their tight *kitten* and rockhard abs but other than that I'd prefer a man who actually gets that it's all about me........ ;)

LOL some things really do get better with age. However, I'll flirt with any age I want to.
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hey! Some women like men AND cats. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Never forget that a COUGAR is essentially feline. :laugh: :bigsmile: :noway:

- - -

young men - be VERY afraid! RAWR!

Well said!!!!
  • Rick_SH
    Rick_SH Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think something "happens" to women when they get close to 40 or so.

HA HA!!! You got that right!!!! It's called "I'm in my sexual prime and it's all about ME"!!! :drinker: :smooched:

Ya I don't quite get this.. I mean other than stamina what the hell does a 20 year old know about anything........ Sure they look good with their tight *kitten* and rockhard abs but other than that I'd prefer a man who actually gets that it's all about me........ ;)

Ahhhh sister, where have you been!?!?! My thoughts exactly!!!

The stamina in youth is wasted on the young. Oh what I would do now with what i know if only i had the ability and energy like i did 30 years ago. its a funny backwards thing - life is. just when you figure it out, you can't or don't want to anymore. lol
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options

Oh how right you are!! (and I still have 2 more years before I hit 40!)

Wait till you hit menopause - totally liberating!

Curious...how so? I'm actually worried I'll lose interest when I hit menopause. Of course, then there'd be less stress in my marriage because neither one of us will want it! :angry:

LMAO - no loss of interest here! No TOM, no fears of unwanted pregnancies, and its only a lack of hormones that effect most women. I seem to have been blessed with an abundance of them.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I've learned no matter what age a woman is she likes these two things A LOT!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4OrXdKf65f2LR9HE-uudRQ0_od3uP-Apbw7VHBpM62Ah-YLkojw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvf0EWn38xsKuMVB4oJlz6rO0X_rKyXaAImphqoaLRkp_beI4N

If you have both it's not even a fair game anymore. It's like having cheat codes to your favorite game.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

Oh how right you are!! (and I still have 2 more years before I hit 40!)

Wait till you hit menopause - totally liberating!

Curious...how so? I'm actually worried I'll lose interest when I hit menopause. Of course, then there'd be less stress in my marriage because neither one of us will want it! :angry:

LMAO - no loss of interest here! No TOM, no fears of unwanted pregnancies, and its only a lack of hormones that effect most women. I seem to have been blessed with an abundance of them.

Oh hell girl, I had a hysterectomy 4 years ago! Still have the ovaries so I still get hormone cycles...but no mess, no babies! Given how *****y I get with PMS, I think I have plenty of hormones to spare!! :drinker:
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    Love to flirt and I'm 57. But hey, its the internets and attitude is everything. If they're under 25 I might be a bit wary, but it's always great to have younger guys thinking you're hot! Not that I have anything against guys around my age, either, though... :wink:
    I hear that! You are hot btw!
    Mmmmm - you're not so bad yourself1
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Love to flirt and I'm 57. But hey, its the internets and attitude is everything. If they're under 25 I might be a bit wary, but it's always great to have younger guys thinking you're hot! Not that I have anything against guys around my age, either, though... :wink:

You are rocking those jeans, but much prefer those sexy legs bare!!! :wink:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I've learned no matter what age a woman is she likes these two things A LOT!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4OrXdKf65f2LR9HE-uudRQ0_od3uP-Apbw7VHBpM62Ah-YLkojw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvf0EWn38xsKuMVB4oJlz6rO0X_rKyXaAImphqoaLRkp_beI4N

If you have both it's not even a fair game anymore. It's like having cheat codes to your favorite game.
    If you have the top thing I will stay away...
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    egh - harmless flirting does not carry and age.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Lately it seems like all my guys are at least 10 years younger than I am. Not that I am complaining, I like the stamina of a younger guy, lol.

Flirting is a very fun way to spend your time. So from my perspective I am an equal opportunity flirter, I flirt with just about everyone. :wink:
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Flirting is a lost art.. but with men of a certain (older) age, it is still alive and well. Regretably, not too many men under 40(in this country) get the right mix of patience and subtlety. Then again, they're so damn cute..! :wink:
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    i look 10 years younger than my age, so I have had college guys flirt with me. Also have had older guys flirt with me because they think I'm really young too.

It's fun, it's harmless. Makes my day when a cute guy flirts with me.

Doesn't it make a guy's day when a beautiful woman flirts with him?

yeah...I thought so.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    i look 10 years younger than my age, so I have had college guys flirt with me. Also have had older guys flirt with me because they think I'm really young too.

It's fun, it's harmless. Makes my day when a cute guy flirts with me.

Doesn't it make a guy's day when a beautiful woman flirts with him?

yeah...I thought so.

I certainly enjoy it
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me how old the guy is. College age to their 50's I will flirt if it gets me somewhere.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me how old the guy is. College age to their 50's I will flirt if it gets me somewhere.

Where do you want/need to go? :wink:
  • DAM_Fine
    Options

Well, it got a bit chilly and the mods were on the warpath, so...
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    UMM ya!! happened! lol
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Well, it got a bit chilly and the mods were on the warpath, so...

Of course it is important not to upset the mods, but I am sure there is no shortage of men & women here that would warm you up.