FLIRTY WOMEN - AGE DIFFERENCE

Options

Replies

• CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think something "happens" to women when they get close to 40 or so.

Oh how right you are!! (and I still have 2 more years before I hit 40!)

Wait till you hit menopause - totally liberating!

Curious...how so? I'm actually worried I'll lose interest when I hit menopause. Of course, then there'd be less stress in my marriage because neither one of us will want it! :angry:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't mind but i'd feel more comfortable with girls under my age bracket down to 18 yo ;P
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    i honestly dont care... u just have to keep my interest :]
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    If you're old enough to be my dad, no unless you look amazing, and don't look like you're pushing 40...I'm so okay with that =O

Kinda reminds me of a comment a guy made in another thread.

The same exact suggestive message from two different guys (one attractive, one old, fat, ugly) will result in different reactions. The attractive guy gets a pass, and the other guy is labeled a creeper.

Definitely true. I don't see anything wrong with that though, its a matter of attraction. I'll be 20 in five days, I don't think it's wrong for me to not want to flirt back with someone in their forties.

With that said, I wouldn't mind if a female ever flirted with me irrespective of age.

I don't see anything wrong with that either. However, an older man or unattractive man should not be considered a creeper, instead should be considered not your type.
  • mariuch11
    mariuch11 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am 41 and I have always been a flirt. I love it. The youngest guy I have flirted with was 13 years younger than me (he was 21 & I was 34) and that was awesome!! I have been told by male friends that when I flirt with them I make them feel sexy even though they know I'm not going to sleep with them. I have also flirted with some women. So I guess I'm also an equal opportunity flirt :tongue: men, women, age...it's all good as long as it's legal, your upfront with your intentions and your at least 10 years older than my oldest son he's 21. :happy: But alass I haven't flirted with anyone in many years. I currently have no flirty friends in real life and none on MFP, that I know of :happy: so no flirting going on here :ohwell: but I am open to some flirting if anyone is interested :wink:
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    When you're flirting age doesn't really matter to me. Maybe when I was younger it would have, but now it's no big deal.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Love to flirt and I'm 57. But hey, its the internets and attitude is everything. If they're under 25 I might be a bit wary, but it's always great to have younger guys thinking you're hot! Not that I have anything against guys around my age, either, though... :wink:
    I hear that! You are hot btw!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and I work with almost all men (3 women and 40 guys) and almost all of them are over 50, most 60+. One was 75 and we flirted regularly, had lots of laughs until he retired last year and he and I still get together for lunch or speak on the phone now and then. I'm a flirty person and I love all men equally! :flowerforyou: However, some are more receptive than others to my personality type and if I there is a good connection it can turn into a very flirty friendship (and at times more :wink: ). I do tend to like older men over younger ones, always have.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I was about to comment on a younger mans excellent ABS when the girl b4 me posted " I can flirt with him, Its not like Im 40 or anything"

sheesh!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Options
    I'm starting to think something "happens" to women when they get close to 40 or so.

HA HA!!! You got that right!!!! It's called "I'm in my sexual prime and it's all about ME"!!! :drinker: :smooched:
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    If you have more in common with my 19 year old son than me then you are too young to flirt with. In my experience this about 30.

Datingwise... I like older men. But I would date someone a couple years younger if he was mature enough to hold a conversation about something other than nascar and hockey.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options

HA HA!!! You got that right!!!! It's called "I'm in my sexual prime and it's all about ME"!!! :drinker: :smooched:

Ya I don't quite get this.. I mean other than stamina what the hell does a 20 year old know about anything........ Sure they look good with their tight *kitten* and rockhard abs but other than that I'd prefer a man who actually gets that it's all about me........ ;)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Ya I don't quite get this.. I mean other than stamina what the hell does a 20 year old know about anything........ Sure they look good with their tight *kitten* and rockhard abs but other than that I'd prefer a man who actually gets that it's all about me........ ;)

:laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    If you're old enough to be my dad, no unless you look amazing, and don't look like you're pushing 40...I'm so okay with that =O

Kinda reminds me of a comment a guy made in another thread.

The same exact suggestive message from two different guys (one attractive, one old, fat, ugly) will result in different reactions. The attractive guy gets a pass, and the other guy is labeled a creeper.

I will flirt with a younger guy if he starts it (21+, ok ,maybe 24+), because that would make me feel pervy if I started it. 30s I would be ok starting myself. If he's old enough to be my dad, that might be a little creepy for me, but most of the guys who do flirt with me are younger, for some reason. As for labeling an unattractive guy a creeper, even an attractive guy can give me a creeper vibe. They don't all get a pass! Not saying an unattractive guy would automatically get the creeper label, either. :smile:
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I prefer older guys, personally...but I'm an equal opportunity flirt :bigsmile:

Hahaha I LOVE this!!

My boyfriend is 5 years older than me. I like older guys, I wouldn't mind dating someone even older as long as they don't pull the "daddy" thing on me. I'm not looking for a father! lol

But I find is especially fun to flirt with nerdy guys because I know it made their days lmao!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I draw the line on anyone who hypothetically speaking could have biologically been my father or son lol, pretty much I keep it to no more than 10 yrs age difference in either direction from my own age. I will still compliment someone of any age on a great photo or nice weightloss results and looking nice for all their hard work but not as flirting.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Options

Ahhhh sister, where have you been!?!?! My thoughts exactly!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am a total equal opportunity flirter (does not matter gender, age, etc) :wink:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I feel a little dirty flirting with the 20 somethings on my list. But I get over it quick :wink:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I enjoy flirting with both sexes...if you have a salty sense of humor, and we can laugh at eachother, it's on!