A ? for men

Options
My fiance' says he thinks I am sexy now..But I know I am 50 pounds over what I should be and I think he is just being nice. I don't think there is any possible way that he could find me beautiful.. :( Could men really find a fat woman attractive? I am being for real! Thanks :)

Replies

• Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    LOL me too!?
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    There are men who find overweight women attractive.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    My husband loves a little "squish"...I'm still 30 pounds overweight, and he can't keep his hands to himself. But he loved me and thought I was beautiful 30 pounds ago as well. I don't get it, but I love it.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    There are men who find overweight women attractive.

And we :heart: those men. :smile:
  • jcgrant43
    jcgrant43 Posts: 64
    Options
    A definite yes. No question.

"Ah, you gonna take me home tonight
    Ah, down beside that red firelight
    Are you gonna let it all hang out
    Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round

Hey, I was just a skinny lad, never knew no good from bad
    But I knew life before I left my nursery
    Left alone with big fat fannys, she was such a naughty nanny
    Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me"

Freddy Mercury said it best!:bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The 50 lbs is a more or less arbitrary number that you want and that is fine as long as healthy getting there and being there.

Beyond that is the fact that you are attractive now as you are,accept that fact and understand your guy cares about you as you are.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    He loves you. I'm sure he finds you attractive.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    YEP....most guys i know like curvy girls. they think skinny ones are twigs and athletic ones are creepy. i`m not here to impress the guys though. i want to be like, in the middle of all of these things!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I think pretty much every dude is going to answer this differently. I've had guys think I was too big at one weight while others thought I was a "goddess" (his words) at the exact same scale number. You can't ever say "THIS is the weight that will attract EVERY man." Ain't gonna happen. Because human beings are all different and like all kinds of different things.

If your guys says he likes your body, believe him! Guys are pretty straightforward, in my experience. :smile:
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I was about 50 lbs heavier when my boyfriend and I started dating than I am now, and I still have at least 20-30 lbs to go. He's super supportive and encouraging of my goals, but doesn't care what I weigh, he says he finds me sexy regardless.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    My fiance' says he thinks I am sexy now..But I know I am 50 pounds over what I should be and I think he is just being nice. I don't think there is any possible way that he could find me beautiful.. :( Could men really find a fat woman attractive? I am being for real! Thanks :)

Were you 50 lb less when you met him?
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    Men find personalities and certain people attractive.

I mean, I'm definitely at least 50lbs overweight at 5'2 and 180lbs. (Oh god its the first time I admitted numbers properly). My boyfriend (who is a lean and in shape guy naturally from his job) always insists he finds me attractive, sexy (yuck) and doesn't get why I want to lose weight.

So yeah.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    He loves you. I'm sure he finds you attractive.

Mhmm ^^
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yes we do find overweight women attractive. Sexiness is half attitude anyway. Plus haven't you heard the term BBW (big beautifiul women)?
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Ladies, being sexy has nothing to do with weight...it's seriously about who you are and what your are and the way you are. I find many women who would be considered overweight sexy as do many other guys. I'm no philosopher but i've been around a long time :) i'd say make any diet / exercise changes in life for yourself first and foremost!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Yes, men, myself included, find larger women attractive. As a general rule.

In your specific case.. you are gorgeous so he is not lying.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    every guy is different. but beauty goes further than the skin deep appearance. He obviously thinks you are the most beautiful girl in his life and wouldnt have you any other way!

There are a lot of shallow guys out there and they are just idiots and use girls! You have your self a top bloke! Your a lucky girl
  • Ttopeka
    Ttopeka Posts: 160
    Options
    Could you find a fat man attractive? Or a bald man? A tall man, or a short man?

Everyone has different tastes, but if he's dating you, I'm guessing (hoping!) that he's there for more than just your body. Even for men, personality and compatibility plays a role in attraction.
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    I weighed 20 pounds less

Were you 50 lb less when you met him?
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i'm certain he means it