The Big Guys 6'3" and up!

Options

Replies

• braga1992
    braga1992 Posts: 23
    Options
    Im 6'2'', not sure If i cut it :P i want to lose around 25 more lbs but I used to weigh 330 in the past, and dropped to 227 :)
  • deasy32
    deasy32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well lads, I'm 6'3 as well. Just joined MFP so give me an add, looking for support. :)
  • RB73IE
    RB73IE Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6'3 here 128kg, looking to lose a good bit to help me do a better marathon time, completed the Dublin in 6hr 10min just joined up. add me

128kg = 282lbs
  • mugofire
    mugofire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    OK well I'm not 6'3'' but I am 6'2'' at 241 now...I really just started this week. I want to get down to 220# by July. Lets help each other guys and keep this going!! :) Nice to know there are other guys out there my size.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Great post for us tall women to lurk in :happy:

My thoughts exactly!
    Don't have to be tall to appreciate...lol
  • dg5155
    dg5155 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    6'3' and 330. After skin fold tests, caliper tests, bone density tests, BMI analysis.... everthing pointd to my ideal weight being 267. I'e set a realistic goal of a pound a week. Hope to be there in a year. Get out there and do it big fella's !!!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    6'4" now 190lbs, was 228 lbs. been here since July 2010 or so
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great post for us tall women to lurk in :happy:

LOL, even the short ones!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Hey all you tall guys.

I am single.

FYI.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    mee meee iam 6'3 unless your talking about laying down lol then iam 3.8 haaa
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm just checking this out in hopes I can convince my hubby to join Mfp! I'll have to let him know that there are lots of tall men in here that are like him. He keeps telling me he wants to lose some weight. I'm not sure whats holding him back, but maybe knowing that he can talk to other guys around his height and weight. Apparently I am not very motivating. Good luck to all of you.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    OH HAI! im 6'4"
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    6'6" here, and I was 490 when I started my weight loss, 230lbs now and trying to add muscle mass!
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    6'3" here.

When I started out I was 300lbs a year ago. Now I am 200lbs, considering dropping 10 more lbs.....maybe... I'd rather just gain muscle and stay the same weight though.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Hey all you tall guys.

I am single.

FYI.
    Beauty.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

What she said ^^^ lol
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    Hi..my husband is just over 6'3", he could do with some motivation, as I got him to join here and that is as far as he's got..LOL
  • BigMike915
    BigMike915 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    6'7 and weigh 254. I was up to 377 last March. I sent you a friend request. And any others here can feel free to add me.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

Amen. Where are all you hot TALL single men in my day to day life?!
    I know right? the girls are gonna take over this thread as soon as it catches on!!!! lol... ok carry on tall big strong men!!!

What she said... :drinker:
  • yepitsjen
    yepitsjen Posts: 79 Member
    Options

At 5'11, I saw 6'3" and headed right over.