The Big Guys 6'3" and up!

Options

Replies

• BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

Amen. Where are all you hot TALL single men in my day to day life?!

so true
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    6'4, 225 pounds, 9% body fat.
    Started out at 13% body fat, 240 pounds before MFP.
    My goal is to get to 5-7% body fat.
    Consistency is key! Good luck guys.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I love tall guys!!!!
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yum, love me some tall men. With a lady who is 5'10" you won't put your back out when you kiss me. *hint hint*
  • heinrichs21
    heinrichs21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

I know right? the girls are gonna take over this thread as soon as it catches on!!!! lol... ok carry on tall big strong men!!!

What she said... :drinker:

What they said!
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    6'3", 380 lbs - good to see other titans on here. My trainer colleagues say that my goal weight should be 290-300, so I'm shooting for that.
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    *whistles* Some good lookin guys here :) Great work to all! Should be very proud of yourselves! GRATZ!!
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. 6'4" now at about 220 down from 250 before i started mfp. im looking to get below 200. would love the big and tall support
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    im pretty sure there are morw women posting than men. haha, gotta love it. this is better than e-harmony
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

LOL.. yes yes, carry on men..

exactly.. don't mind us. carry on sasquatchs :smokin:
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

exactly. My dad is 6'9, so needless to say, I always notice a tall man. Thanks for sharing!
  • chasin724
    chasin724 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm the only one without good news to add. Sorry but weight loss is my struggle. :cry: 6'4 290 lbs..bummer
  • potatoyam
    potatoyam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    haha... she's so right! lol
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3" and down from 322 to 269.
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options

At 5'11, I saw 6'3" and headed right over.
    [/quote

^^^ me too lol, just a looky, this 5'11 chick is married :)
  • jryan12341
    jryan12341 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    6'4" here and started MFP in January at 282(photo), now at 239 and droppin':devil:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

Any time I see a big/tall guy post I read it. I aways dated average to short guys with a medium build until I met my finacee 3 years ago. He is 6ft 5in and 311 lbs (now he was 347 in Jan). I like to see the issues other guys have to face with this build.
    By the way I could never date an average guys again!

I know what you mean! I do like tall men with broad shoulders like my husband. He is 6'4" and I'm 5'0". There are a few problems due to the size difference, but nothing we haven't been able to conquer yet. I wish he'd be more concerned about his weight. I'd like for him to be around for a long time to come!!!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options

What she said ^^^ lol

i'll 2nd that :drinker:
  • Harmoman
    Harmoman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3 and was pushing 270... I've always been the bigger kid in school, and most of the time teased for it.... I've set my goal at 210, which is probably pretty skinny... but since I've never been skinny, and trim... I now realize, I can do this! It'd be fun to turn a few heads!

Add me if you want!
  • Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I just checked this out to have a perve?! I have a "thing" for tall guys