AB Challenge!

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends,

I am off for vacation as of tomorrow, and things are crazy here getting everyting ready. I will have very limited access to a computer, so I hope you will keep up with this! Could someone run with it and keep the thread alive?

I'll check in in a few weeks when I get back, and I hope everyone has GREAT results!

Take care,
    Betty
    :flowerforyou:

I am sure all of us JUNE STARTERS who are doing this challenge will definitely keep the thread alive...

I have not done my challenge yet this morning, but I love the little sore feeling I have in my abs today!! WOOT :heart:
    AND I LOVE:heart::heart: :heart: The reverse crunch....totally kicks my butt, but so AWESOME for that hard to lose lower gut!!!
    Thanks again, Betty76!!! You're AWESOME!!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends,

I am off for vacation as of tomorrow, and things are crazy here getting everyting ready. I will have very limited access to a computer, so I hope you will keep up with this! Could someone run with it and keep the thread alive?

I'll check in in a few weeks when I get back, and I hope everyone has GREAT results!

Take care,
    Betty

I'm always on here, too, so I'll be sure to keep it alive. Should I start an ab challenge week 2 posting on Monday?
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hi Friends,

Take care,
    Betty

I'm always on here, too, so I'll be sure to keep it alive. Should I start an ab challenge week 2 posting on Monday?

Thats a good idea....Sometimes these threads with so many posts on them are overwhelming and get hard to follow :smile:
  • vanimami
    Options
    Hi Friends,

Take care,
    Betty

Ok, so I will re-post on Monday :smile:

Thats a good idea....Sometimes these threads with so many posts on them are overwhelming and get hard to follow :smile:
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. My abs are soo sore now though.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I did 100 minutes of exercising today, so I'm not doing the abs tonight. I'll make sure I do them tomorrow though. And if I don't, feel free to yell at me all you want.:wink:
  • vanimami
    Options
    I did 100 minutes of exercising today, so I'm not doing the abs tonight. I'll make sure I do them tomorrow though. And if I don't, feel free to yell at me all you want.:wink:

We'll be sure to do so :laugh: :wink:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options

Now I'm scared:noway:
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    Dont know if I said I want to join. I do and I'm about to throw on my sweats and work off some of this dinner.
  • vanimami
    Options

Now I'm scared:noway:

:laugh:
  • pinklollypop567
    Options
    Im in. I really need the ab help after having Kid.
  • vanimami
    Options
    welcome new ladies!

Ok, I just finished my abs and it is getting tough! My abs are really feeling it today, but the pain feels good :glasses:
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Woo! I did this challenge last night before going to bed, and you're damn right its a challenge! :laugh: I got through it though! :bigsmile:
  • vanimami
    Options
    Woo! I did this challenge last night before going to bed, and you're damn right its a challenge! :laugh: I got through it though! :bigsmile:

Good job! It'll get easier.
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Is it too late, can I join too? :bigsmile:
  • 135gratitude
    135gratitude Posts: 364
    Options
    How's everyone doing!?! Thanks VaniMani and others for keeping this up - I hope we're all feeling great in a couple of weeks!

Have a GREAT day everyone!

My abs are KILLING!!!

Modification for side planks: Do them on the second or third stair - place your hand on the stair instead of on the floor.

• kandyjo
    Options
    welcome new ladies!

Ok, I just finished my abs and it is getting tough! My abs are really feeling it today, but the pain feels good :glasses:

I feel ya. Same here :noway:
  • vanimami
    Options
    Hi everyone, just checking in :smile: I just finished my abs during lunch and it was a struggle, but I managed to do it! If I don't check back in later this evening, everyone have a great evening and keep up the good work. :smile:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Modification for side planks: Do them on the second or third stair - place your hand on the stair instead of on the floor.

Thanks for the tip, will try it later when i get back on the challenge :happy:

Jax
  • dixon04
    dixon04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Side planks on the stairs!! Great idea!! I finished with day 4 today and my abs are feeling good!! Tighter and good, but those side planks have been kicking my butt!! Tomorrow I will try them on the stairs!!

Everyone keep up the good work over the weekend, see ya on Monday!