Which one is more important.. Looks or Personality

Options
1234568»

Replies

• adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Countless times when I have been talking to a group of women, the one who I was the most physically attracted too faded from my mind because another lady was a better flirt, more interesting, and smart. Looks are great....for one night stands, strip clubs, and brothels, but I have always found that great personalities are more rare than great looks.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    because another lady was a better flirt, more interesting, and smart.

these things can make a person VERY attractive to me. Looks PLUS personality is even rarer :)
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    Looks of course. Just want to look at him looking at me, he can be a mute for all i care :smokin:
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    I find personality much more important. I've dated really good looking guys, but they open their mouth and can turn ugly really quicky. I think if someone has a great personality, they're instantly more attractive.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    because another lady was a better flirt, more interesting, and smart.

these things can make a person VERY attractive to me. Looks PLUS personality is even rarer :)

Definately. Let's be realistic, I think that there has to be a spark of attraction.
  • mandabarri713
    mandabarri713 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    well usually someone catches my eye because they are good looking, though sometimes good looks doesn't mean a great personality.

For me it's a bit of both.