What are you having for breakfast this morning??

Options

Replies

• cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Coffee, of course, scrambled eggs, and bacon. But only one egg and 3 small strips of bacon. I had salmon and a big salad for lunch...
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup steel cut oats
    1TBS Chia seeds
    1/2 medium banana
    1 TBS chopped walnuts
    Carmel Drizzle K-cup coffee
    3 TBS Sugar free french vanilla coffee creamer

Favorite breakfast before 1 hour AQUA ZUMBA!!!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I don't eat "breakfast". I have 2 meals per day and the first is around 11:30am-12pm. My first meal was a chocolate coffee protein shake. Delicious and filling. :-)
  • sizzle81
    sizzle81 Posts: 9
    Options
    It's the one day a week I have scrambled eggs and orange juice, instead of a dannon yogurt. It keeps me full until about 4:00 in the afternoon. :))
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a healthy recipe for blueberry pancakes? I'll love you forever.

http://lowcaloriecooking.about.com/od/muffin1/r/blueberrypancak.htm this one work?
  • banksave
    banksave Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    2 Eggs over easy cooked in butter and one Pork Chop. :)
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had two servings of Attain Crave Blocker Vanilla Shake (made with vanilla flavored almond milk). So yummy.
  • fitforlifenow
    Options
    Just had a 2 omega 3 eggs spinach omelet, sprinkled with Parmesan, a slice of well toasted Ezekiel organic sprouted bread and a serving of steel-cut oatmeal with a drip of sugar free maple syrup. Yum :)
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I'm sure someone already said this, but you can add blueberries to the low cal banana pancakes. Yum!

I had a blueberry fat free Yoplait with 1/4 cup Kashi Go Lean sprinkled in. Quick and full of calcium, protein, and a little bit of fiber and carbs, which make me feel more full. I also had drip coffee with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and splenda.
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    went to i-Hop, had a simple and fit omelette, ( egg beaters) fruit cup.. 330 calories, black coffee, yeah, no cooking
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    bacon topped with bacon jam, wrapped in bacon.
  • mswn02
    mswn02 Posts: 38
    Options
    My usual ... egg whites with sliced turkey (pan seared) on toasted wheat bread. If you are a cheese person, you can add a piece of fat free cheese and this meal is still less than 300 calories. Sometimes I'll add 1/4 slice of cantaloupe. Yum!
  • fitforlifenow
    Options
    HI :)

Blueberry pancakes are my demise loll. Try these if you don't mind a more textured body (I love it). As healthy as it gets.
    The other option I've tried is Red Barron Gluten free pancake mix and simply add blueberries in the same fashion.
    Enjoy!

Healthy Blueberry Pancakes

Prep time: 10 min
    Cook time: 20 min
    Total: 30 min
    Serves: 3
    (makes 12 small pancakes)

Ingredients

1 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour (or 1/2 white, 1/2 whole wheat)
    1/4 tsp salt
    2 tsp baking powder
    1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
    1/4 tsp vanilla extract
    1 egg
    1 cup milk
    1/2 tbsp applesauce (can sub melted butter)
    1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed

Instructions
    1. Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
    2. Add all ingredients except blueberries to a blender and blend together, or whisk by hand.
    3. Spray skillet with cooking spray and pour batter in a circle motion to form 3 small pancakes on the skillet.
    4. Drop a few blueberries on top, and gently submerge into batter using a spatula.
    5. Wait until holes form and then flip over for 30 seconds.
    6. Serve with butter, powdered sugar, and blueberries on top.
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    I ended up having a fried eg sandwich which was one fried egg 2 slices of low cal toast with a slice of ww cheese and a tomatoe slice with coffee
  • kelseyschick
    kelseyschick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like making scrambled eggs with some onion and red & green bell peppers. High in Vitamin C and it's delicious. I use about a quarter of each a red and green bell pepper. Saute some chopped onion for a few minutes, (I use about a tablespoon), until they are almost clear then add the peppers. I like my peppers still crunchy so I don't saute them for very long. Then whip up 3 eggs (whole) and a splash of milk and pour over the mixture in the pan. I kind of spread everything out evenly and cook it on low heat so I can put a lid on it and let it cook mostly through before I flip it. MyRecipe counter on here says it's only 134 per serving and this should feed 2 people. Hope you enjoy :)
  • lorraine311
    lorraine311 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Protein shake!
  • samismc
    samismc Posts: 5
    Options
    Ok, my daughter finds this gross, and if you're not a cottage cheese liker, you may too, but I love it and it is simple.
    1 whole wheat Orowheat english muffin
    smother it with Smuckers sugar free jam, I like Blackberry or Raspberry
    then cover each with 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese

love it. 270 cal

51 carbs

1 sat fat

18 protein

640 sodium

7 sugar
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and boiled egg. I gotta make up for past sins!
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    frozen pancakes & sugar free maple syrup
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    coffee and half a grilled chicken sandwich with avocado and organic spinach. Not big on breakfast foods.