What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• ThwackyB
    ThwackyB Posts: 7
    Options
    As nerdy as this sounds, my reward for hitting my goal weight is to cosplay as some skinny-*kitten* character with the most impressive costume I can muster when I go to Comic-Con one year. :D
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    A bike tour of the ghost towns in Arizona. Starts two weeks after the season ends! Can't wait.
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    In 17 more lbs Im going to by a bikini and wear it EVERYWHERE...ok, well not everywhere, but I have not had a bikini on in 15 years....

Jess
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet.
  • StephyJaye
    StephyJaye Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Once I hit my ultimate goal weight I'll be getting breast implants & spending 10 days in the Bahamas with the boyfriend.
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Shopping, shopping, and some more
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am rewarding myself with a 1/2 marathon and juvederm injections. I am also going to try Cool Sculpting for the first time...very excited!
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm going to climb to the top of Mt. Havasupai. One of my biggest dreams. Anyone seriously wish to join I'm all for company. Its a really strenuous 10 mile hike.

Friend me if you want to come!

Oh and I'm going to shower naked in the waterfall.

I'm also getting a tat and buying a crotch rocket.
  • emanna11
    emanna11 Posts: 57
    Options
    Well, I am shooting for my goal weight by December..we are going on a cruise then. If I am at my goal weight by then, I will HAVE to get a great swim suit... maybe my first bikini ever?
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    As nerdy as this sounds, my reward for hitting my goal weight is to cosplay as some skinny-*kitten* character with the most impressive costume I can muster when I go to Comic-Con one year. :D

Oh my god that is also one of my goals hahaha!! Scary. That and do that damn TOUGH MUDDER in November! Woo!
  • guildwars1987
    guildwars1987 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My reward is continuing this lifestyle and keeping the weight off. The reward of an accomplishment and a job well done is more amazing than any material good.
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    My reward is continuing this lifestyle and keeping the weight off. The reward of an accomplishment and a job well done is more amazing than any material good.

ABSOLUTELY!!
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Confidence... and a shopping spree... I want a LBD for a night on the town :)
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to know what are your major rewards when you actually and finally reach your goal weight?

I plan to get a:

-Tummy Tuck and Breast Implant
    -Wear a Bikini on the Beaches of Hawaii

harley, pic is on my profile
  • pyororon
    pyororon Posts: 22
    Options
    I've got a hot cross bun in the freezer. It's my first meal post-goal weight.

Little things make me happy.
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Strutting my stuff in front of an ex!!!!. Also the rewards that I am a healthy weight and being an inspiration to my children. And of course new clothes!!!!
  • LENAhall
    LENAhall Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    breast lift and job!!! nothing drastic (maybe small C cup), just symmetrical and full.:smooched:
  • davidlbass
    davidlbass Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My rewards are:
    Lower Cholesterol
    Lower Blood pressure
    No snoring
    Better night's sleep
  • coolteenager101
    coolteenager101 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My reward
    - Faster
    -Stronger
    -Better athlete
    -I'll look hot
    -I'll eat a huge cake, after I reach my goal
  • zumbachelle
    zumbachelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward will be a hot body! And some self-confidence :)

I'm sure a shopping spree will be in order, as well.

Me too!!! I reward myself every 5kg (sorry not in lbs) with getting may nails done.
    When I hit 20kg I got may hair restyled and coloured
    25kg I got my nails done again
    I have been saving all my $2 coins for a shopping spree maybe after 40kg gone...I am at 26.3kg down now.
    I also want to do the Sydney harbour bridge climb...that will be a big reward for me!!!
    If you have a long way to go it is good to reward yourself with smaller milestones!!!!

I'm loving the new me so far.

Woohoo!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!