Replies

• jackiecroberts
    jackiecroberts Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe!!!!
  • hmmertz
    hmmertz Posts: 12
    Options
    I am going to have a shirt made that says "I kept my New Years Resolution!!"
  • HaleyxErin
    HaleyxErin Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking my first bikini (I'm 19 and have never had a bikini body) a tat (or 2) Munroe piercing lots of new clothes maybe cherry red hair (I've wanted that one for a while but don't quite have the guts) a photo shoot and (eventually) surfing in Australia
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal today and havent figured out what my reward should be! :)
  • fifilulu123
    fifilulu123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My reward would be happiness every time I see my self in the mirror. No need for throwing money at meaningless stuff!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree. I'll need a new wardrobe anyways so am saving up for it, with my mum promising to kick in $500. Some nice staples for my wardrobe.
  • jaimica31
    jaimica31 Posts: 12
    Options
    I started at 142 -April 17

April 22 -135lbs

When I reach 125lbs - I will buy myself something from lululemon like a bag or an accessory

When I reach 117 lbs I will buy an outfit

When I get to size 26-25 in jeans I will buy a silver brand jean - size 30 now.

Tummy tuck?

Do you have stretch marks from babies? if not - check out Youtube videos -the skin looks like a 90 year old wrinkle person after it. ITs not smooth nor does it look like when you were 14yrs. - I though of it too then I research it.

How did you loose??? can you help me?
  • HaleyxErin
    HaleyxErin Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I also have to get at least one of those skirts that doesn't cover anything and one of those cropped Tees, when I get it I'm gonna flaunt it for sure
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    New clothes! I wish I could get a breast lift but I'm too poor for that :(
  • trudefaith
    trudefaith Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to be off my meds -that would be huge

and my son lives in hawaii and I would love to be able to put on a pair of shorts and tee and go to the beach
  • Ed_81
    Ed_81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My reward will be to look awesome and hopefully live longer. Other then that I'll be quite happy :)
  • skinnycow197
    Options
    Besides a weight goal.. I will not rest until im in size 5 jeans. I plan on a shopping spree.. Dying my hair and getting contacts. if I could have anything in the world it would be a reduxtion. My size 42dd make me look quite heavy.
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A new goal
    ... and a few beers.
  • Lindabummy
    Lindabummy Posts: 34
    Options
    Rolex. The materialistic side of me keeps cropping up. The logical side of me says use that money to payoff some bills. So far the materialistic side of me is winning. lol
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    Me & my boyfriend/husband will be getting married :)
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go on a tropical vacation and wear a bikini proudly!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    When I get to my goal of 140 I'm getting my bellybutton re-pierced! =)
    Also.. since none of my clothes will fit.. I'm saving $10 a week to go on a shopping spree :drinker:

I'll get to shop in the regular sized ladies clothes and not feel like crying as I try on a bigger size than I work the week before! <3
  • peasantgirly
    peasantgirly Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Laser Hair Removal
    Botox
    Breast Augment
    Tummy Tuck
    Lasik
    Some kind of facial skin therapy for discoloration, scars, etc
    moles/skin tags removed
    tatoo

I might have to rob a bank.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo, it was drawn 2 years ago but i will not let myself have it until i hit goal. And a breast lift and possible reduction. 80+ pounds lost and still a very full DD, i don't want back problems when i am older.
  • bochelly
    bochelly Posts: 6
    Options
    Being able to further my relationship with my girlfriend and getting one step closer to being able to get a visa to live with her. The military is my only chance for education, and I'll happily go through it to be able to make dinner with her every night <3.

A tattoo is also something a slimmer me will get!

Sexy clothes! I really would love to wear things I feel are sexy on me. Cute dresses and jackets, I can't wait!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!