same!plus new outfits :D. i cant wait.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    ALL NEW CLOTHES!!!
  • corlas0105
    corlas0105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    To participate in a big marathon somewhere!

Sounds like a plan for me too! ^^^
  • gmarriottfccla
    Options
    90% of my wardrobe shall be bikinis.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I think the best way to keep going is to continue to reward yourself and look good regardless of your weight. I haven't reached my goal, but I did reward myself for my accomplishments so far by buying a new summer wardrobe. I plan to get a massage and get a facial this summer during my vacation even though I will prob won't be at my goal by then.
  • edabrowski
    Options
    Ten day trip to ride as many roller coasters as I can!!!
  • shannong311
    shannong311 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My 12 yr old is an anime artist, so when I reach my 50lbs goal she is designing my tattoo I will be getting to celebrate that hurdle. I will have a photo shoot when I reach my goal which hopefully will happen by my 40th birthday.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    I'm getting two new tattoos, and I think the big reward is a cruise. Or vacation to the beach somewhere, I haven't decided yet!
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    new wardrobe!!
  • psychofantasy
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

^^^This...but without the tights :laugh:
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My big reward is going to be first my wedding dress, and then taking a honeymoon to anywhere with a beach so that I can strut around like the chick everyone hates in a teeny bikini, hehe. I also plan to get my belly piercing redone, since I took it out when I was preggo. And even though I've got lots of pre-baby clothes stashed away that I will be able to pull out once I reach my goal, I still plan on going shopping for some new stuff, maybe even just some new lingerie.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My reward is get to lift heavy and add 10ibs of muscle!
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Getting my belly button pierced. I will honestly never show it but it has just always been something I wanted since I was young. I was always the big girl and never got it when all of my friends were but I have decided if I hit my goal I will do it!!
  • Aurora76
    Aurora76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

This will be all the bags my husband will have to hold for me when I go final goal shopping next year. Mama needs a wardrobe. And some shoes and some accessories. I have a bunch of goals in between now and then. I would also love to be able to do a Tough Mudders course as well.
  • andersmama
    Options
    I will buying lots of cute workout clothes, awesome boots, and some cool *kitten* jeans!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    A tattoo (:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    "Spandex....ALL SPANDEX!!!!!!!!!!"

I love that line. :happy:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well if my boobs don't decide to perk up with all these pushups and I get much smaller up top, a boob job, I am happy with my size right now, but I want them to perk up.

I also want to get a tattoo on my lower back. New clothes duh, but that's already starting to build. I'm only 10-15lbs from my goal. I'm also thinking of getting a procedure done where it pretty much makes the stretch marks disappear. IF I can't get them to pretty much do that on their own.

My big thing I want is a Nikon D700... Been eye balling that thing for awhile now. Just don't have the money to drop on that any time soon lol.
  • gvnyc
    gvnyc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Surfing lessons! I want to enjoy living near the beach while I'm still young.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i went from 238 to 180lbs. i want at least 10-20 more pounds off and tone myself. my reward to do this is to look great n a bikini for once since i had my children. also i would like feel alot better bout myself. maybe few new clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!