Options
15678911»

Replies

• abble_pie
    abble_pie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
  • theskyisbluewoohoo
    Options
    160 lbs. I'm pretty muscular, so I know that I'll be all muscle when I'm down to that weight. I lift like crazy
  • toof31
    toof31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and I work full time and have3 boys. I have gained so much over the years. My goal is 170, but once I get there, I might lower it, but I feel as if I have a LOOOONG way to go!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I was right, my goal was wayyyy too low. I'm pear shaped and want to get a lean look. Have battled eating disorders in the past, so was just curious what everyone else's goals were, since my view can be slightly screwed. Thanks for the replies!

If you have battled eating disorders before, then don't get into the numbers game again. The exact weight can vary from person to person, with the same height. Get to the weight where you FEEL the best. Numbers can't tell you that.
  • KelliB3
    KelliB3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 26 years old and my goal weight is 135 ilbs. That could change once I get closer to that...

i agree with what some others have said though, dont get too caught up in the number. If I feel awesome at 145, that will be my new goal weight!
  • Amanda_Tate28
    Amanda_Tate28 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid mine might be too low, what is everyone's goal weight?

I went to a nutritionist and my first goal weight is 180 but I think that she said that she wants me to be at 145
  • lanavabkny
    lanavabkny Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my goal is 165...only because of my body shape. Take into consideration how you hold weight and your bone structure. My weight scale is 145-170 depending on those factors. Im shooting for 165 but will make the final decision when I get to that number.
  • PhoenixEve
    PhoenixEve Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my goal is 130 lbs. I have a small frame (6 inch wrist) so this is actually a healthy weight goal for me.

Frame size matters a lot.

For 5'7"
    Large frame 143 lbs - 163 lbs
    Medium frame 133 lbs - 147 lbs
    Small frame 123 lbs - 136 lbs

How many inches does your wrist measure?

This calculator is useful:

http://health.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Frame-Size-Wrist
  • msfran1387
    msfran1387 Posts: 13
    Options
    Im 5"7, currently 154lb, want to be 135lb in an ideal world
  • hif123
    hif123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5'7" , medium frame. Was 171lb now 138lb. Happy with that.
  • keepitrealyoyo
    Options
    I have a large frame and quite muscular and am going for 170lb
  • mdauclair
    mdauclair Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal weight is 138 to 140, weighed that for years. Wore a size 6/8 felt good and energetic, I'm 53yo.
  • jodestar81
    jodestar81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a larger frame and I like the way I look best around 165 (although I the lowest I have gotten on my adult life is 170). I might go further than that, but for now I think that is what I would be happy with.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 145 but I'll see as I get closer. I could probably stop at 150.
    Definitely not below that number though as I have a large frame.