Ladies, 5'7, what's your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• queenofbabble
    Options
    Hey:) I'm 5'7 and ultimately I'd like to be between 140-150 :)
  • danagettinfit
    danagettinfit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    well right now, 175. but maybe eventually 160. i don't know, i have a weird body.....small extremities but a larger rib cage and such. I hate my rib cage...i feel like it protrudes way too much. same with my hip bones...ugh

I have a large rib cage and hip bones too, plus small boobies which make the other issues more prominent. I do truly love my body with all its imperfections, i feel myself getting stronger everyday and i've found the older i get the less i care what anyone else thinks! This is the body i was given so im gonna make the most of it and stop complaining about what's "wrong" with it and start relishing all thats right with it!!!!
  • athenagold
    athenagold Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm medium frame and aiming for 145lbs :)
  • UpAgainstTheBackBurner
    Options
    my current goal is140lbs but I want to get down to 126lbs
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    145-150
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    My goal has been 139/high 130s. I am finally starting to actually lose weight again (thanks to the Dukan Diet, not MFP, to be honest) and am now thinking about aiming for 135. I'd be perfectly fine with weighing 140-145 if I was able to put on more muscle weight though and were toned. I currently have a veeery flabby midsection that sticks out a lot and I know my body fat percentage is high compared to my "normal" BMI so my goal is to address that more than the number on the scale and hopefully reverse my prediabetes. I want to fit back into the smaller of my size 10 jeans and not have muffin top, or people eyeing my stomach trying to figure out if I'm pregnant!
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, goal weight 180.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm aiming for 135 - I'm there, but I need to tone ;)
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    145 or 135. I got to 149 pounds in 2010 using MYFITNESSPAL
    and got preggers not long after losing 55 pounds.

Happy Weight Loss :drinker:
  • sydney1984
    sydney1984 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 1/2 and my goal is 185. I am at 205 now and in between size 12 and 14. I use to have an eating disorder in my late teens early twenties and I was a sack of bones weighing 145 and in a size 0/2. Ive finally started to realize the number on the scale is just that....a number :) So with my body frame anything below 175 would look horrific on me , but everyone is built different and carries their weight in different places
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Mine is 140 and im 149 ... i have been to 140 before and il get there again! its nice to see that I am similar to most !
  • dreamlily
    dreamlily Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine's 145... Guess my frame is medium to large - I've found that if I go much lower, I tend to get sick very easily... Will also need to work on the muscle tone because it seems like even at 145, I've always wanted to lose more!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    133 which is what I weighed before marriage and 2 kids but I will be happy at 140 or under as it is coming off very slow so maybe my body does not want me to weigh less.....
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 1/2" and mine is 130 or 125. BUT it depends on my body fat % which I think is way more important which for right now is 25% starting off with.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    yep, agree with others 155llbs..
  • LeanMeanJeanne
    LeanMeanJeanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a tad taller (5'8") but I'm shooting for 155. Take into consideration your age and build- I've weighed less back in my college days, but I don't have the same body as I did back then.... These curves brought a healthy baby boy into this world so I'm embracing them. Maybe focus on a size of clothing vs the numbers on a scale, I know my goal is to be a comfortable 8/10 along with feeling lean and healthy.

Best of luck to you!!
  • 0always0
    0always0 Posts: 36
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 130!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    5'7" with a large frame, my initial goal is 165, might try for 140-145 after I get there.
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    I am 5'7 and am at my goal weight, which is pretty much what my weight has been all my life with the exception of pregnancies and after I quit smoking: 120 pounds. Thin but wiry and kinda muscular. Vegetarian and regular walker/jogger.
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    im 5''8 and i want to be 60-63kg...