Ladies, 5'7, what's your goal weight?

Options
I'm afraid mine might be too low, what is everyone's goal weight?

Replies

• AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi! 145lbs is my goal. Possibly 150lbs depending on how I feel/ look when I get there. Hoping for size 8/6.

I think it depends on how your weight is distributed throughout your body. I'm shaped kinda like a pear and I want lean muscle! I don't want to see my muscles unless I'm flexing through.
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my ultimate goal is to get to 155-160, though I've got a loooong way to go
  • heartkermit
    heartkermit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am going to try and aim for 178 lbs at first then I will see. Im thinking more like 155 :)
  • jendool
    jendool Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    145, but i havent see that in 20 years so who knows once i eventually get that close if its attainable or not.
  • jjj1988
    jjj1988 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was right, my goal was wayyyy too low. I'm pear shaped and want to get a lean look. Have battled eating disorders in the past, so was just curious what everyone else's goals were, since my view can be slightly screwed. Thanks for the replies!
  • verdammtwenig
    Options
    Ultimately, 140. I'm almost 5'8, though. What you can healthfully aim for is dependent upon your bone structure. I have a medium frame, so I'm not going to go for 120...but a good friend of mine is 5'7 with a small frame, and she looks healthy at 120.
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    145. But I am probably going to change it as I get closer to it.
  • shay_younggurl
    shay_younggurl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could live the rest of my life abundantly if I weighed around 150! :)
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I am hoping for 135 (I was so hot then, bu not aware of it - what a shame), but definitely would be happy at 145. And wouldn't go lower than 132 (or 60kg) which is my mental line for too thin.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,248 Member
    Options

Well, first I want to be under 200... then hit 180... then 160 and focus on toning. I would like to get to 150, but think it would be more important to tone at that point then focus on weight loss.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    143....only because that's half of my highest weight and I thought it'd be kinda cool to literally be half of what I used to be. I'm sure I'd be happy around 150. What did you have in mind? A "healthy" weight for someone 5' 7" is anywhere from 123-163 depending on your frame.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    128, but now that I'm only 4 pounds away, my focus is more on how my body looks (firming) than the numbers on the scale. Not sure where I'll end up exactly, but my goal is to stay under 130.
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have a medium frame, and my goal is between 135-145. I've never been that small (except for when I was a kid and I was shorter) so idk how I will look. Numbers wise that's the goal but I will start to maintain once I find a look that I'm happy with. Doesn't really matter the weight I'm at.
  • shellrocker12
    shellrocker12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, my dream weight would have to be 140. But having a tone body is much more important to me then the actual number. Have a loong way to go though!!
  • kate_stepnova
    kate_stepnova Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to be 121 (55 kg). Hopefully i will be there by June.
  • Alyx128
    Alyx128 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for 135, but 145 would probably be fine.
  • jamface11
    jamface11 Posts: 87
    Options
    I'm going for about 57kg (125ish), although this might change if I can put on a bit of muscle
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    140. At 151 now.
  • jjj1988
    jjj1988 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I used to be 124 at my lowest, and would love to get back around there, but want to do it the healthy way. Wouldn't mind weighing more if it was muscle...
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    130-140. I'm planning to get to 140 and see how I feel, though. If I'm happy there or even before there, that's good enough for me.