Ladies, 5'7, what's your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Ginatdavis
    Ginatdavis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am aiming toward 135, but would be happy with 145 dependent upon how I look at that point. I want to have lean muscle, I am trying to be more focused on how I feel and look like, rather than go crazy over the number,
  • iwillberipped
    iwillberipped Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7, broad shoulders, bird legs and carry a decent amount of muscle. Before I got pregnant I typically stayed between 130-140, I gained 50 lbs with my daughter, I was 165 after she was born. My goal was 125, which I just hit (YAY). My new goal is to reach and maintain 18% body fat ;) I wanna be all sorts of ripped ;)

I think you have to know what feels good to you and you also need to listen to your body!
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    I don't really have a goal weight anymore because I was getting so much criticism for wanting to get back to the amount I used to be. Right now I'm anywhere between 115-120, I haven't been able to weigh myself in a while and last time was 118. I'm simply trying to tone now and look more "fit."
  • Chriztii
    Chriztii Posts: 94
    Options
    I was right, my goal was wayyyy too low. I'm pear shaped and want to get a lean look. Have battled eating disorders in the past, so was just curious what everyone else's goals were, since my view can be slightly screwed. Thanks for the replies!

you're goal is whatever you want to look like, don't estimate it with everyone elses. I mean mines 125lbs or 57kg and that's because i have been there before and i looked really good in a bikini. Just set your goal to be what you want out of this :) Don't let anyone tell you what is too low or high

I'm 172cm btw so almost 5'7
  • Eccendentesiast
    Options
    I'm about 5'8", medium-large frame. Started out at 151, currently hover between 127-129, my goal weight is around 115, and then I'll go from there :3
  • StaceyAnnMurray
    StaceyAnnMurray Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im 5 ft.. right now my goal is 137 but I think once I get closer I will want to lose 10 more or so.
  • biogirl2011
    biogirl2011 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 200, but ulimately 170.
  • druidqueen
    druidqueen Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm 5'8", going for 180, but I'm pear shaped and have a very large frame.
  • 14bound
    14bound Posts: 25
    Options
    I want to get back to 150-160 lbs. I think part of it depends on your bone structure, too. Some at 5'7" can do 120-130 and look fine. Years ago I got down to 128 and was threatened to be put in the hospital for anorexia.
  • ellenjean19
    ellenjean19 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal is 160, but... I also want to tone up too. once I get to where i think I look good the number wont matter.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I used to want to be 127! But lately the scale has been all over the place!! I am 1 lb from 129. That's where I will TRY TO STAY!! My inches lost shout louder than the scale!!!!
  • emkelly27
    emkelly27 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I dont really have a wait goal. mine is to stay the same wait adding healthy food and adding some muscle and abs and cardio starting next week. for now i'm just tracking my normal eating habit's and trying to walk more while im still active during school...thats my goal hoped it helped!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'8", medium-large frame. Started out at 151, currently hover between 127-129, my goal weight is around 115, and then I'll go from there :3

What?!?! I'm 5'8", medium-framed, and aiming for 130. Have you ever been to 115 before?
  • Goosiesnougs
    Goosiesnougs Posts: 420
    Options
    around 128-130.....I can't seem to bust 135 though! Too much muscle? I am trying very very hard to not let the scale determine how I look at things. I work out like mad and eat like a man so that may also have something to do with it?
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 125. But I plan to re-evaluate once I am at 135 to see whether I am happy there.

Good luck. :smile:
  • amy12321
    amy12321 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and a half. My goal weight is 130 but back when I was 130 I was a good size but didn't have much muscle. I have more muscle now so if I get to 135 or 140 and I feel like I look good then I'll stop.
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I m 5'8 and I have a goal of 138
  • LoisSmith
    LoisSmith Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am thinking for me 155 would be great. At almost 60 yrs young, I could be happy to be able to stay at the 155 without being like a yo-yo!! I was even less about 153 last year and people thought I was sick!! but it seems to be all about the exercise too. Why oh why does this seem to be so hard to do!!! Good luck everyone, you are on the right path following MFP.
  • danyeld619
    danyeld619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    150-155
  • Eccendentesiast
    Options

What?!?! I'm 5'8", medium-framed, and aiming for 130. Have you ever been to 115 before?

Nope. I mean, when I was a kid I was at 115 some point in time.
    I may try to go down to 110, but I'll probably stick with 115.