12 Months 170lbs lost with Photos! What A Year!!

Options

Replies

• Lindy558
    Lindy558 Posts: 9
    Options
    Great....Congrats : ) I know it was hard worK!!!..... So glad for you & your wife.
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow that's AMAZING!! you look incredible and should be very proud of what you accomplished!! CONGRATS to both you and your wife!! Thanks for sharing your story!! Def gives me motivation to keep going!! :)
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    congratulations to you both! you've done somethin wonderful for yourselves and even more so, for your little boy:)
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OMG You look GREAT!!!!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    that's amazing!!

you look wonderful, congrats on your awesome progress/dedication!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow...what an amazing transformation. What a life changing year you and your wife have had....that's totally wonderful :-)
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    So I've been promising this to my friends on my feed, and since today after my run I finally saw my goal weight of 190lbs on the scale, I decided it was time to post some before and after photos!

When I first started I was incredibly out of shape. 360 pounds, with no exercise and what felt at most times as no hope of ever improving. The one day I started walking. First two miles a day, then I started watching my calorie count with MFP. I consistently increased my exercise as my body adapted. To the point that I now strength train three times a week, run about 14 miles per week, and use the exercise bike at the gym for an hour a week.

Thank you My Fitness Pal, and all of my super supportive and inspiring friends!! All of your losses and your perseverance have helped to inspire me to achieve what I have... so far!

So here is the before!
    P7190374.jpg

BrianDurand1.jpg

And as of this evening, here are the afters!
    2012-04-28_21-29-02_478.jpg

2012-04-28_21-29-13_309.jpg

2012-04-28_21-39-07_113.jpg

Need to brag on my wife a little too! She's lost 80 pounds throughout the past year along with me!
    2012-04-08_16-25-36_824.jpg

AWESOME!
  • leopard1989
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go, great job!:happy:
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! Congrats all all your hard work!
  • ElizabethCRogers
    ElizabethCRogers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing transformation!!! So inspiring to the rest of us!
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your success.
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations to both you and your wife.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Competely amazing! I love it when it is done as a family...what an amazing bonding experience for you all. Your family is an inspritation for me and my family! Congrats!!

Blessings!! <><
  • goosepappa
    goosepappa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  • hart4life
    hart4life Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats to you and your wife!! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!!
  • smor27
    smor27 Posts: 87
    Options
    Awesome Job. I hope that I can be this motivated. Congrats!!!
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY AWESOME!!! You and your wife keep up the good work.
  • JAGgirl47
    JAGgirl47 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Congratulations to you and your wife! You guys are an inspiration!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Nice job
  • mireyita44
    Options
    :bigsmile: :smile: :happy: Wow, wow what a transformation, really nice, great effort and commitment. Really proud of you guy. Bet you wife is happy with her accomplish too. Congratulation both and special your baby will have his parents healthy and fit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!