Large Framed Women

Options

Replies

• happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hi

I replied yesterday, but I guess I didn't ask to be added to the group :)

I'm actually part Yeti, lol
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Any lady in this topic may add me.

I'm 5'5''-5'6'', large frame, at heaviest 302. Currently about 250. Want to be around 180.
  • frannie68
    Options
    I understand what you mean..I am 5 7 and wighted 301 when starting this diet. It is hard to eat right when you are use to eating what ever and when ever you want.. But I took a stand and just started eating right 38lbs since thanksgiving I fell much better. I am tired of hearing AWWWWW you are so pretty to be big. BLA BLA BLA what ever. But it is great to see others with the same issues. God bless and stay storng. I am 38 lighter and my goal is 200 I am a big bone country girl!!!! AND LOVE IT
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group :-) 10 I'm 5'7 and would love to be 170-175..but anything under 200 would be awesome
  • Osu2k1
    Osu2k1 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Would love an invite.

I am 5'5.5" my SW was 331.2, and I've lost 57 lb so far (CW 274.2). I'd like to loose 100 more, for a goal of 175ish...for now. I don't really have a weight number in mind, more of a I'd like to be in 10's or something like that. :smile:
  • curveygirl44
    curveygirl44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me in for an invite please. Had a revelation today: I stepped on the scale and found out my starting weight is 28 pounds more than I guessed. A shock of course for today, but a motivation for tomorrow. Well, actually it is a motivation for now. I still have time for 5 more kettlebell minutes. . . . . . :smile:
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i saw this thread yesterday and could have swore i replied :laugh:

i would love to join your group

i am 5'6 with a goal some where between 150 - 175
    heighest 312 , current 295

my wrist is 7 inches around - deff large frame .. will never be a bag of bones NOR do i want to be :noway:

:drinker:
  • gatork7
    gatork7 Posts: 22
    Options
    This is so me! I am 5'10" and have shoulders of a linebacker and fingers lager than any man I have e er met. I am currently at 274 and have been dieting/exercising for three weeks now. I get discouraged about every other day but I have to look at the long term goals. I would be extremely happy to be a size 14! I would love to be in the group. I don't have any friends on here yet so anyone who wants to be friends and help encourage each other I would love that!
  • gypsykitchen
    Options
    Yes, I'd love to be in this group too! I'm 5'11" and built like and Eastern European peasant woman - my body is designed to carry heavy things through the snow. :) At my heaviest, I was 270. Right now, I'm at 251, and my goal is 200.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I cant find group to do a request..
    Im larger framed than a lot of men Ive worked with..
    Doc told me Im large framed..
    5'9" and
    CW 200#
    GW 170#+ -
  • maliap808
    maliap808 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group!

Im 5'10 and definitely a Large framed woman (sigh) my heaviest was 220 LLb and have not told a soul about that till now. Im down to 204 and have been told I look like i weigh 160( not even close).

My Immediate goal is to loose 20 more llbs in the next 2 months. The rest of this year my goal is too eventually weigh in at 170.
  • HamsterNut
    HamsterNut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a large frame according to wrist tests and stupidly long arms so that most clothes are too short bah!

Im 5ft 7 GW 164 lbs size 10 roughly and ill be thin on my frame with sticky out ribs by that point but I want to get there and then see if its too thin! I cannot weigh the 120lbs a lot of people my height want to be .... my hips stuck out at 140 lbs when I was younger!

Can I join this group please?
  • Foxfire53
    Foxfire53 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the Large Framed Women group. Thanks.
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    please add me to group :happy:

5"6 currently 96.8kg goal is 80kg maybe 75 will see how I look when i get to 80kg
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5' 4" and my gw is 150#s. at that I will still be over weight according to my BMI.
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5'6" and my gw is 170-175 (will be about a size 12). I'm happy and look damned good at that weight. I have broad shoulders and wide hips but am lucky enough to be well proportioned. My journey is more about my physical and mental health and getting to a place where I am happy with ME. The weight loss is a bonus....
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    Honey, thank you for posting this. I am 5'5 and currently obese. I am working to get from 332 to 180. I don't want to weigh 145 or lower because I know for a fact I will look like I have stick with a huge head syndrome. I have always had curves, and want to keep them. I also have always had broad shoulders and a nice shapely behind, which I love. I want to look like a video model, not a pencil. Just my feelings about it, anyway. Everyone on here can add me. :)
  • livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!! My current weight is 222. My goal weight for now is 175. When I reach that goal, I may try to lose another 10 pounds or so. When I graduated from high school, I weighed 160/165 so I have always been a "shapely" woman lol.
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8'' and 214 at the moment. My GW is about 165-170. It might change when I get there but that's what it is for now. I don't want to be 140 lbs which is the 'ideal' weight. I'd be skinny!! Yuck. I just want to be toned and curvy - basically a bit smaller and less flabby than I am now. But not too much smaller. I want to keep my big bum, chest and thighs - and 140 will see me lose all that.

Please add me if you are in a similar position :)
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Can I get an invite?
    I've said this on the 5ft 7 board too -

sw- 222(ish)
    cw - 218
    gw - 175-180

170-175 is VERY hard for me to maintain and it would bring me close to a size 8
    180-185 is more manageable and i'm between a 10 and 12. maybe with more toning i'd be a solid size 10

i can't fathom being lower than 170 - when i read the messages from girls my height, who struggle with food addictions, and have a goal weight of 130lbs i thought i was going to lose it! i understand every body is different, carries weight differently, and that it is just a number... but i'm glad i'm not alone!