The scale is a lying torture device! I'm proof :)

Options

Replies

• Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It's an awesome reminder to measure...instead of just stepping on the scale.

You look incredible! Well done!
  • NewMoi1
    NewMoi1 Posts: 36
    Options
    Incredible !!!
  • pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful...! Keep up the great work...!
  • jeniley65
    jeniley65 Posts: 35
    Options
    Its more about the clothes you wear than the weight you bear...or bare!:blushing:
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said, but: holy ****!
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I can see my clothes fitting better, people tell me I have lost weight, and the F@#$%^&*&^%$ scale does not want to move much. Just seeing how someone else can change their body but not the scale really is a huge psychological boost. You did a great thing for a lot of people by putting that out there today. Thank you!!

^^^ DITTO TO ALL OF THIS!
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Everyone on MFP needs to see this, including me. I'm so happy someone linked this tread into another post. I originally wasn't going to take more pictures until I had lost 10 pounds. What a mistake! I'm taking measurements and pictures tomorrow to compare! Thank you so much!!
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I love your positive attitude! You just kept working hard despite it all. You OWNED it and you look fabulous, girl!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I can see my clothes fitting better, people tell me I have lost weight, and the F@#$%^&*&^%$ scale does not want to move much. Just seeing how someone else can change their body but not the scale really is a huge psychological boost. You did a great thing for a lot of people by putting that out there today. Thank you!!

^^^ DITTO TO ALL OF THIS!

Thank you both :)
  • chazyd17
    chazyd17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yesssssss! Exactly what i needed!
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    Congrats you look great! :)

I 100% agree. I stopped logging my weight in January - but I've been the same weight since January 31st. However, my body has completely changed (progress pics are on my BodySpace profile - but this isn't about me).

Celebrating every half pound of weight loss is what people on Weight Watchers do. That's like celebrating everytime you take a you-know-what ;)
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    THANK. YOU. for posting. you look awesome. one more vote for "throw away your scale"
  • ryvenna
    ryvenna Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    holy crap, that's amazing!!
    i should measure inches and take pictures. i'm so frustrated by weigh-ins.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Woah this is amazing!! Thank you so much for posting and sharing with us all. I have been around the same weight for too long and you give me hope. I know the scale isn't everything, but I just get discouraged seeing the same numbers all the time *sigh* You look great and would have never guessed you weighed a pound more than when you started, keep it up!!!
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow that is just.... AMAZING!
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    You can really see the lose from the picture!!You look great!!I HATE MY SCALE TOO..LOL!!!!!
  • mistym1967
    Options
    Thank you for posting these pictures. I'm having issues with not seeing the scale change but I have been changing everything. My clothes are fitting different but still nothing. I'm going to throw the stupid scale out and just do pictures. Congratulations and keep up the great work.
  • bholmes21
    bholmes21 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that reminder that the scale is not the end all be all and that you can still make progress in inches etc. You look great by the way!
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AMAZING!
    Congratulations - thats a HUGE accomplishment and you look amazing

I really needed this reminder - thank you
  • Jujubebee
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your pictures. Your picture is going on my Pinterest board as my "thinspiration"!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!