I put in nothing.
  • endjl
    endjl Posts: 28
    Options
    unsweetened vanilla almond milk & sugar free vanilla syrup
  • jenessae
    jenessae Posts: 23
    Options
    The one thing I splurge on daily is my coffee. I have one cup and cannot give up my creamer.

Also I made my own creamer, but only to cut out all the "artificial stuff" in creamers. Trying to keep all that "stuff" out of my diet. I use 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 1 1/2 cup half and half and 2-3 tablespoons vanilla extract. You can use light condensed milk and switch to lowfat milk or skim milk instead of half and half to cut calories. It taste just as good as the french vanilla creamer sold in stores and you know exactly what's in it.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Creamer and sugar, not a lot of sugar my creamer is only 10 calories per TBSP and I usually use 2 or 3 depending on the day.
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    you only have one cup per day, enjoy it! Isn't that only about 35 calories? I know you are looking for a substitute but keep thinking lifestyle change and moderation. One cup a day isn't going to kill your goals and if it makes you feel less deprived it might even help keep you motivated.
    I agree, it it's just one cup a day, go for it! This is definitely a lifestyle change so make sure you don't cut everything out. One cup will not sabotage you. BTW, I love International Delights and I've also created a recipe that I add to my diary everyday...I named my recipe...Trina's Must Have Coffee! LOL! That way, folks don't question me. Have a great day and tomorrow, coffee is on me! LOL!
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Almond milk / hazelnut milk or coconut milk no sugar
  • jcova
    jcova Posts: 4
    Options
    I drink it just with the french vanilla dont add sugar
  • hlwolfe72
    hlwolfe72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I drink flavored coffee with 1 Stevia in the Raw packet. I usually drink 3 cups a day because this was my soda replacement 1 year ago.

I used to use cream, but on another diet plan I tried creamers were not allowed so I decided to try with just sweetener and found that I enjoy it this way.
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    non-dairy creamer and speriva
  • alars09
    alars09 Posts: 27
    Options
    I used to get a white chocolate mocha every weekday from Caribou, but now I just put some instant coffee in my Body By Vi shakes, and it fullfills my coffee crave. Its like a cold iced coffee, and its good for you!!! :)
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Protein powder sometimes. It's best with iced coffee but works as a great "creamer" in hot coffee as well.

otherwise light half n half or black w/ 1 truvia/stevia.

What a great idea!!!
  • AshleeLunce
    Options
    Almond milk and a packet of Stevia in the Raw :)
  • punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    2 tbs of Organic Creamer and 1-1/2 tsp of Sugar in The Raw. I'm cutting down the amount of sugar by 1/2 tsp. each week until I can drink it without any.
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day. I rarely use creamer, just a fake sugar substitute, otherwise I use to much sugar. Once in a while I add creamer, I like a sweet cream creamer flavored creamer once in awhile.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee black and strong, just like my men.
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Black or with heavy cream!
  • ouandi
    ouandi Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have one cup a day in the afternoon with 3tsp of sugar and 2tsp of non-dairy powder creamer. I have tried to get rid of the sugar but I will make it up somewhere else. It's pretty much my only sugar for the day except for dessert sometimes. I would be a total B&*(H! without it!
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    you only have one cup per day, enjoy it! Isn't that only about 35 calories? I know you are looking for a substitute but keep thinking lifestyle change and moderation. One cup a day isn't going to kill your goals and if it makes you feel less deprived it might even help keep you motivated.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Totally agree!!! Enjoy it as it is. Especially if it's only one cup a day, let it be your endulgience for the day if you want it to be!!! :drinker:
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    unsweetened almond milk because I am allergic to dairy but heavy creamer was all I used before I found out about my allergy . it's not our jobs to police others diets on here but I agree it's better to have a high fat content and no chemicals clogging up your system. I also like fair trade coffee's and organics but not everybody can afford that kind of splurge
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options

Agreed.