Kicking *kitten* In Our Twenties - May Challenge!! Take 2!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• fitontherun
    fitontherun Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I hope everyone's week went well.

AFM: My IT band/knee is doing much better than earlier this month. I'm still on my running sabbatical for the month, but I was able to do some sprints without any pain. So I'm very happy with that.

Tomorrow, I'm starting a 12 week Turbofire/Chalean Extreme hybrid. I've done both programs before, but I've never completed them due to school and half marathon training. I'm looking forward to strengthening and toning my body.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and relaxing Memorial Day weekend.
  • awyler
    awyler Posts: 78
    Options
    May 31st is tomorrow! Hope everyone kicked *kitten* with their goals! Can't wait to hear from everyone June 1st! :-)
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    It's the last day of the month, and I have decided that although these challenge threads have been an enormous source of motivation and support, after 20 or so months I need to move on and focus on other priorities in my life.

I have met some amazing women in this group and have made wonderful friends. Raced with some in the mountains and keep in touch with a dozen or so regularly, long after they have moved on from MFP as well. I hope that to be the case for many months and years to come.

With everything that is going on in my life right now I really need to prioritize and the time/effort that I have spent on these challenges, albeit very fulfilling, just doesn't fit into my life anymore.

I hope that if you ladies feel the urge/need/interest to keep up with these challenges, you keep them rolling. I will certainly continue to check in with you and if we aren't already 'Pals", please go ahead and add me if you wish to stay in touch. I will not be posting a June challenge tonight at midnight, but if someone else is interested in doing so I would be pleased to pass on the torch and keep them going.

Much love ladies - you are always in my thoughts :flowerforyou: Keep kicking some major *kitten* !
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Meag- good luck with everything and lets certainly keep in touch ! Thank you for your dedication and hard work !

I made a new page for anyone who would like to join. If there is already a page up for June, sorry I couldn't find it, but we can merge the two !

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/619653-kicking-a-in-our-twenties-june-2012